XJnockA.gif

wdwFLUj.png

D7dkhGy.png

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm glad Barkov is not playing, but Florida's offense is still super dangerous even without him. Blackwood will need to be sharp tonight.

Reactions: My3Sons

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Start giving Hamilton 26-27 mins a night. No reason for him not to be a top toi guy given the impact he has on the game.
Stop playing mcleod so much, play the top 6 more.

figure out the pp for the love of god.

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Im feeling a mango 2 goal game.....

Rango was a little closer last game... I agree with sentiment that he has to be due.

I want a mirror game of last time they met up... Minus the giving up 2 goals to start the 2nd.... Pick apart their rush game!

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
C'mon Sharangovich. You looked like a star in preseason, get the monkey off your back and start whipping that puck again...

When we see him streaking down the wing and ripping shots, we will know he’s got it again. Just like Mango last year, I see him playing nothing like his previous year that made him successful. Prove us wrong Sharangovich! I hear your wife wants you to score some goals!

Last edited:

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Hoping we get the two points and continue playing hard.
Hoping for :
Zetterlund on the 4th line with Vesey and McLeod
Top6 gets enough icetime over the bottom 6
Blackwood plays solid
Mercer racks up some more points . His line continues to dominate
Nico gets hot , Shara breaks out of his slump, Tatar gets going
Special teams improve

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
@JK3

I have to give props for the photo shop. Not sure if it’s an original of yours but I found myself asking when the Griswolds drove to Florida. I was pretty sure they never ran over a Devils player on their trip but the Florida for the desert swap out is fantastic.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
@JK3

I have to give props for the photo shop. Not sure if it’s an original of yours but I found myself asking when the Griswolds drove to Florida. I was pretty sure they never ran over a Devils player on their trip but the Florida for the desert swap out is fantastic.
Thanks for noticing, I added the background, the original one I did had Cory Schneider on the hood lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad