Speculation: Devils need a defenceman ASAP as Siegenthaler breaks foot

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I could tell in tonight game Devils weak on defense. They not going to be in playoffs long. If no improvement.

Savard maybe if Montreal would trade him to east. Many teams be interested in him.

Would you move Holtz? Habs looking for second line scoring.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany
How about RHD Sean Walker (50% retained = 1.325 Mil $) from the Flyers for your 2024 3rd and 2025 2nd? Don't believe someone is really willing to give up a 1st rounder for him.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I could tell in tonight game Devils weak on defense. They not going to be in playoffs long. If no improvement.

Savard maybe if Montreal would trade him to east. Many teams be interested in him.

Nemec had an off night and Hughes was battling an illness, plus the team is currently down half it's opening night's defense.

No interest in trading Holtz for a stopgap solution.

Reactions: MasterofGrond

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY

Can’t believe a team missing it’s entire first pairing and playing two rookies had some defensive missteps.

Reactions: My3Sons

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
You want Graves back?

no-no-no-simon-cowell.gif

TBF1972

May 19, 2018

any interest from mtl fans to continue the one game sample size discussion?

• Love
Reactions: Xirik

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

Ghule for Holtz would be more fair.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
@ninetyeight @Xirik @NjdevilfanJim

Not trying to be that guy, but Bolts fans kept saying the D depth is still too thin and Devils won’t be able to outscore their problems should they run into some injuries up front or back end.

Experienced fanbase knew a thing or two

Anyway, I personally think it’s still just bad luck , but not sure if you can just throw the season away

Do you want them to make a move here at the deadline ?

Reactions: dirtydanglez

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

Not trying to be that guy, but Bolts fans kept saying the D depth is still too thin and Devils won’t be able to outscore their problems should they run into some injuries up front or back end.

Anyway, I personally think it’s still just bad luck , but not sure if you can just throw the season away

I'd only want the Devils to go after a pending UFA defenseman or a Smith replacement.

If Nashville or Boston wants to give up Saros or Swayman for Mercer I wouldn't say no to that either.

Reactions: Play

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020

Yes trading Toffoli and regroup over summer....Growth year imo....

Reactions: Play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad