Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

giphy.gif

vs.

IzwoDdq.gif

Last game was my dad's birthday, all he wanted was a win over the Rangers and he got it.

Well tomorrow, I have a colonoscopy so all I want is for this game to be less painful than that. :laugh:

Lq1wG.gif

avg5.gif

Double Blender Glass Pound

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lineups

#9 Taylor Hall - #19 Travis Zajac (A) - #21 Kyle Palmieri
#64 Joseph Blandisi - #14 Adam Henrique (A) - #8 Beau Bennett
#42 John Quenneville - #37 Pavel Zacha - #23 Stefan Noesen
#44 Miles Wood - #40 Blake Coleman - #36 Nick Lappin

#6 Andy Greene (C) - #12 Ben Lovejoy
#7 Jon Merrill - #34 Steven Santini
#2 John Moore - #28 Damon Severson

#35 Cory Schneider
#1 Keith Kinkaid

#11 Zach Hyman - #34 Auston Matthews - #29 William Nylander
#47 Leo Komarov - #43 Nazem Kadri - #12 Connor Brown
#25 James van Riemsdyk - #42 Tyler Bozak - #16 Mitch Marner
#15 Matt Martin - #24 Brian Boyle - #23 Eric Fehr

#44 Morgan Rielly - #8 Connor Carrick
#51 Jake Gardiner - #22 Nikita Zaitsev
#2 Matt Hunwick - #46 Roman Polak

#35 Curtis McElhinney
#31 Frederik Andersen

No matter the case, root for this team 'til the season ends. Because once Devils hockey is over, life gets boring. And who wants to deal with that anyway?

giphy.gif

LGD

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Leafs on a tear and at home. Not looking good tonight. Like to see Zacha, pop a goal tonight. Actually, like to see all our kids do well tonight. So sick of hearing about their kids. I hate losing to this team.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Leafs on a tear and at home. Not looking good tonight. Like to see Zacha, pop a goal tonight. Actually, like to see all our kids do well tonight. So sick of hearing about their kids. I hate losing to this team.

Man you are in for a rough 10 years.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Can't say I mind seeing Toronto do well considering Lou's connection along with Shanny and Babcock being well respected also.

They've got some fun young guys to watch.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Can't say I mind seeing Toronto do well considering Lou's connection along with Shanny and Babcock being well respected also.

They've got some fun young guys to watch.

And then you remember their fans and return to the sanity of wishing all the worst on that organization.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
"Once Devils hockey is over life gets boring" Disagree wholeheartedly. Thats when the Playoffs start. Playoff hockey even is this watered down Rivalry format is 1000x more interesting then this **** fire.

Enough about that.

LGD!!!!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh why does Prout have to play again?

And Cory plays one of his best games of the year and we have to play Kinkaid again? He's gonna play this weekend anyway.

Or we'll play Kinkaid all 3 games since it's Hynes and he's weird.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
When I got the tickets I joked with my friend that I'm going to the game with tonight about watching Kinkaid play instead of Schneider. And here we are.

I'll be there in my st patties jersey. Go Devils!

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Actually looking forward to this one. I wanna see Toronto's young stars and I'm excited to see how Blandisi and JQ build on their great performances.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I've found there's less stress and therefore more enjoyment when you accept that certain guys are given rope only so that they can hang themselves or surprise you. Remember how everyone whined about Olesz, and he was waived after 10 games? How Hrabarenka and Gragnani were given huge leashes and then never seen again? I would be very surprised if Rooney ever plays an NHL game ever again.

Let Prout be, 15 games at the end of the season and we'll be able to make a very easy decision. Either he plays his way on to the team, or tanks his career. I'm fine with either outcome, but you've got to give him a platform to earn it.

Santini is a part of the long term plan and quite frankly Prout hasn't been that bad. Let's not lose our minds over some evaluation games.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Imagine if they land Tavares.......

People said the same thing about Stamkos :sarcasm:

Meh why does Prout have to play again?

And Cory plays one of his best games of the year and we have to play Kinkaid again? He's gonna play this weekend anyway.

Or we'll play Kinkaid all 3 games since it's Hynes and he's weird.

It definitely seems like they're in merry-go-goalie mode. Tonight's probably gonna be a bloodbath no matter who we put in though cause they REALLY need the game, as opposed to teams like the Rangers who are just meh about seeding.

I don't get why they have to sit Santini ALL the time when they want to play Prout. It is okay to start rotating out the vets too by now, and/or playing Prout on his off side. He's the marginal guy trying to win a job, see if he can adjust.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
What a great move by Hynes, put in the slower dman against a team with fast players. Wonderful strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad