Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
3m2oxi.jpg

3m2oum.jpg

3m2p2q.jpg

Sorry, have a busy day and wanted to get this up.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
They’re missing Reilly and Muzzin. They’re dangerous offensively, but their defense is beat to shit right now.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Yes, why would we break up a line that has been playing fantastic? This is the NHL, not a video game.
I'd personally like to see what Hughes can do between two competent offensive wingers for a few games in a lost season.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd personally like to see what Hughes can do between two competent offensive wingers for a few games in a lost season.
Sure, so would I, but if a line is clicking and doing well you shouldn't go mess with it in an effort to fix something else.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Sure, so would I, but if a line is clicking and doing well you shouldn't go mess with it in an effort to fix something else.
Depends if you think the season is lost or not. If you do, it's a good time to give auditions to the kids.

Maybe it's too early to do it, but I'd definitely like to try it for a few games before the season ends.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Depends if you think the season is lost or not. If you do, it's a good time to give auditions to the kids.

Maybe it's too early to do it, but I'd definitely like to try it for a few games before the season ends.
I really don't think it matters whether the season is lost or not, tinkering for the sake of doing so is never a good thing. Chances are just as good that you end up with 2 lines that don't work. If and when the line cools off or stops working, then you can make a change like that.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I really don't think it matters whether the season is lost or not, tinkering for the sake of doing so is never a good thing. Chances are just as good that you end up with 2 lines that don't work. If and when the line cools off or stops working, then you can make a change like that.

We were flipping out about Hynes tinkering with the lines when they even had a rare lead

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We were flipping out about Hynes tinkering with the lines when they even had a rare lead
Yup, and I hated it. He was always changing lines that were working and it almost always backfired spectacularly. If there isn't a good reason to make changes, don't do it.

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I suppose I look at it more about development of Hughes than tinkering for tinkering's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad