Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Leafs - MONDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
How is it possible to have 3 days off in a shortened season? Are we going to play 4 in 4 at some point?

Trono

Feb 23, 2011
Ontario
I expect the Leafs to come out flying after the much needed break. They need to play the full 60 minutes without the slow starts we've had the last couple of games, no excuses. Go Leafs go!

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Gonna be a tough game but we need to keep winning games to stay in the thick of things.

Hopefully the days off will provide the Leafs with a chance to rest and play a full 60 minutes against NJ. Will Frattin be back maybe?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Much needed rest, time to regroup and get back to that solid defensive hockey .. 9 GA in the last two games needs to be fixed

A big chance to get a couple of points against a team they're battling with in the standings for a playoff spot

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
Devils are not doing too great lately. Don't let them catch any kind of spark, and this game will be ours.

We play a very similar system to theirs. But we are faster, and younger.
No excuses.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
How is it possible to have 3 days off in a shortened season? Are we going to play 4 in 4 at some point?

The same way Boston has played 5 less games than us. Their schedule is going to be Hell in March.

We need to keep winning...that is all.

TheDream

May 3, 2011
Ontario
Will Brodeur be back for this one?

Doesn't look like it according Lamoriello, he said Brodeurs eligible to be activated from IR on Monday but seems unlikely. Johan Hedberg started the season playing very well but he's off his game right now, lets hope this continues lol

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Looking at their board, I would say no. They have a poll about whether they should start a prospect (Kincaid) monday over Hedberg because hasnt been playing well lately.

Too bad, was looking forward to seeing him one more(last?) time.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
The Devils without Brodeur

gayDevil.jpg

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Last time we got a 2 day break we looked pretty sluggish I.E Carolina game. Kind of feeling the rest could do us some harm. I hope I am wrong.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Brodeur ***** the bed against the Leafs anyway, so not worried about that one. Hedberg seems to play well against the Leafs, though.

Here's hoping for the return of Frattin!

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Devils, sens and bruins. We need wins against devils and sens and an overtime loss to the bruins would really put us at a strong standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia