Podcast (Audio) Devils Insiders

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
Did Dave say "trapping"?

He did. And they used it quite a bit, like many teams with a lead.
Trap.jpg

He also mentioned the constant clutching an grabbing. Like here for example. This happened very often and on TV you can see just a few percent of these instances.

Grabbing.jpg

Reactions: theoptimist

FascinationStreet

Dec 6, 2021
Update: It's been..couple months(?) since becoming a subscriber. Not missing the $6.66/month at all and the frequent pods have been excellent. Its so awesome getting to listen to the guys after nearly every game. They're not doggin it either, the pods are minimum 45mins but mostly 1hr +.

Only complaint is that now I am addicted to Celsius

Reactions: theoptimist

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Update: It's been..couple months(?) since becoming a subscriber. Not missing the $6.66/month at all and the frequent pods have been excellent. Its so awesome getting to listen to the guys after nearly every game. They're not doggin it either, the pods are minimum 45mins but mostly 1hr +.

Only complaint is that now I am addicted to Celsius
Where is the signup for us old people who don’t know our way around thr newfangled paying for podcast thing?

FascinationStreet

Dec 6, 2021
Where is the signup for us old people who don’t know our way around thr newfangled paying for podcast thing?
haha! Devils Insiders | Substack
Thats the link to the page where you can sign up. Then I believe you'll get an email with a link that will allow the various podcast apps on your phone/device to get the subscriber only podcasts.

sorry in advance mods, don't know if posting a link is okay..

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
haha! Devils Insiders | Substack
Thats the link to the page where you can sign up. Then I believe you'll get an email with a link that will allow the various podcast apps on your phone/device to get the subscriber only podcasts.

sorry in advance mods, don't know if posting a link is okay..
Thanks and to be fair I specifically asked where to find it.

Reactions: FascinationStreet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad