GDT: Devils @ Golden Knights, 10 PM, MSG+: Calm Down, Neddily Diddily Diddily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
zGvIXA.gif

Even the best and most patient men can take so much.

Hey Lindy

zx6L7a.gif

Oh and Nas

simpsons-ned-flanders.gif

How about Wrecky?

giphy.gif

And that goalie coach

Gguu.gif

Only 7 more games left, can my sanity take it? Tune in for the craptastic conclusion!

OAZH.gif

Devils (Unconfirmed, How Last Game Ended)

Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Tatar-Mercer-Zetterlund
Sharangovich-Boqvist-Kuokkanen
Johnsson-McLeod-Bastian

White-Severson
Bahl-Hamilton
Smith-Subban

Daws
Hammond

giphy.gif

Golden Knights Projected Lineup

Pacioretty-Stephenson-Stone
Janmark-Eichel-Marchessault
Dadonov-Karlsson-Amadio
Leschyshyn-Roy-Kolesar

McNabb-Theodore
Hutton-Pietrangelo
Martinez-Whitecloud

Thompson
Lehner

giphy.gif

LGD

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I want the Knights to make the playoffs so I'm cheering against us for this one.
I don't think they will. LA's remaining schedule is just too weak.

I'd like for them to get in over Todd MacLOSER too, but it seems unlikely at this point, unless you think Anaheim (who they play twice) and Chicago can win some games over them.

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
I don't think they will. LA's remaining schedule is just too weak.

I'd like for them to get in over Todd MacLOSER too, but it seems unlikely at this point, unless you think Anaheim (who they play twice) and Chicago can win some games over them.
Yeah, I just think Knights vs Oilers would be a much better series to watch than Kings vs Oilers. The Kings are not a good team at all, and even worse now that Doughty is out. I think even the Oilers wipe the floor with them.

Lots of people hate Vegas for their blatant cap circumvention, but they're in the West so I don't care. Who knows - the Ducks are a local rival so they may want to spoil LA's playoff bid. You know the young guys like Zegras and Troy Terry will be gunning hard to win that one and win points with their fanbase. I lived in LA and can't say there was much of a Kings vs Ducks rivalry (pretty much no one cared about hockey to begin with), but there may be some kids and hardcore fans who will care.

Reactions: Bleedred

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Can you help point me to the origin of the Dano Shocked Face? :laugh: I'm blanking on where that screen grab came from.
It was that HORRENDOUS no show against Dallas in Hynes final season. The team literally did not try that night. The shots were like 16-2 after the 1st and 30-8 after the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: Better Call Sal

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
It was that HORRENDOUS no show against Dallas in Hynes final season. The team literally did not try that night. The shots were like 16-2 after the 1st and 30-8 after the second.

Man that game is completely lost on me, I guess we've had so many stinkers over the past few years along with the COVID timeline that some of them start to blend. Especially with Hynes. That seems like a lifetime ago that he was the coach.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wasn't it against Buffalo? That does look like the arena in Dallas though, from what I can see.

Hynes was already fired about a week or so before we played Dallas.

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
Vegas badly needs a win tonight and I want the Slovenian pride Anze Kopitar to make the playoffs instead

Go Devils!

Reactions: Mgd31

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I want the Knights to make the playoffs so I'm cheering against us for this one.
I don't at all. I've hated VGK an entire year before their first game. Their fans are entitled, their players are pricks, their coach is Pete de Boer, and their owner is an egotist who makes George Steinbrenner looks like he had fiscal restraint. The correct thing to do after their first season was to keep the core intact and wait for their prospects to grow. Instead, their best draft picks are doing well on other teams. I'm getting major schadenfreude from their suffering.

Plus I hate their logo and name.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Man that game is completely lost on me, I guess we've had so many stinkers over the past few years along with the COVID timeline that some of them start to blend. Especially with Hynes. That seems like a lifetime ago that he was the coach.
It wasn’t as memorable because Blackwood had a great game and only gave up 2 goals. but the rest of the team flat out did not put in an effort. Danos face said it all, its as if they played to get the coach fired. Hynes completely lost the lockerroom then.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
It wasn’t as memorable because Blackwood had a great game and only gave up 2 goals. but the rest of the team flat out did not put in an effort. Hynes completely lost the lockerroom then.

Hynes was not the coach for that game. He had been fired a week ago. Nasreddine was coach, it was Taylor Hall's final game in a Devils uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad