GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7pm MSG+: Just how many more of these are there??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Why is re posting Hynes sucks a problem every night. Night after Night he continues to prove the statement Dude.

Hynes doesnt suck, our roster does. When he and the other complainers will understand that a head coach can only do so much with the roster he has, it'll be less of a train wreck here on HF.

What's hilarious is that he's been begging for Sutter to be our new HC and he can't even crack the playoffs with a roster that has legit studs in Kopitar, Doughty, Carter, Toffoli, etc. Granted, he lost his #1 goaltender but he would've went on and said that any good HC would change his system accordingly.

The previous poster was absolutely right... reading the same nonsense over and over and over again is reaching "troll'esq" level IMO.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hynes exacerbates the suckiness.

Unless you really are one of the few believers that still credits him for getting this roster to not be bottom 3 the entire year, rather than from the deadline on.

Best case scenario, Hynes is neutral, but there's no way in hell that he's anything better than a neutral force.

I've eased up on wanting Sutter over the past few weeks, but he's still better than Hynes.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
He's a rookie HC, with a mediocre roster that will get better with time. Look at our freaking starting lineups for the past month+ and try to convince me that it's a lineup you were anxious to see? Our blueline is hot garbage, we have less then a handful of legit forwards and our goaltender isn't on top of his game which might have something to do with our hot garbage of a blueline.o

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hynes exacerbates the suckiness.

Unless you really are one of the few believers that still credits him for getting this roster to not be bottom 3 the entire year, rather than from the deadline on.

Best case scenario, Hynes is neutral, but there's no way in hell that he's anything better than a neutral force.

I've eased up on wanting Sutter over the past few weeks, but he's still better than Hynes.

a flaming bag of **** is better than hynes.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I was at the game last night, and a flyers fan coming in peace.

I want to commend the Devils' on how classy the response to the Neuvy situation was. Players and trainers alike behaved in a really great way.

Also sat next to a Devils' fan who was a pleasure to be around.

Good luck to ya guys.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's a rookie HC, with a mediocre roster that will get better with time. Look at our freaking starting lineups for the past month+ and try to convince me that it's a lineup you were anxious to see? Our blueline is hot garbage, we have less then a handful of legit forwards and our goaltender isn't on top of his game which might have something to do with our hot garbage of a blueline.o
You can't bring up how bad the blueline is without dinging Hynes for the amount of minutes he plays Lovejoy. Severson wound up beating him out in minutes last night, which didn't look like it was gonna happen after 2 periods last night, when Lovejoy had played almost 2 more minutes than him. Lovejoy played 23+ minutes last night. And that's in a game where we were trailing for almost the entire game.

He also has decided to make one of the not so bad defenseman a healthy scratch for 3 games in a row.
I was at the game last night, and a flyers fan coming in peace.

I want to commend the Devils' on how classy the response to the Neuvy situation was. Players and trainers alike behaved in a really great way.

Also sat next to a Devils' fan who was a pleasure to be around.

Good luck to ya guys.

I think when something like that happens, most fans take off their jerseys for a few minutes. It was definitely a scary moment, it didn't look good when it happened. Glad he was alright though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad