Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Everywhere but the sides.

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Not really sure where to put this but if someone could give me a breakdown of the X’s and O’s on Greens offensive and defensive zone systems that would be awesome.

Thank you!!

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Not really sure where to put this but if someone could give me a breakdown of the X’s and O’s on Greens offensive and defensive zone systems that would be awesome.

Thank you!!
He really just took Ruff’s system and basically ran with it.

So I don’t think we saw what Green would want to do from building his own concept.

Also, the Devils as an organization made a decision a little after the all-star break to try and pack the house defensively, so we have no idea if Green was a supporter or detractor of that.

Reactions: My3Sons and DJB

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

Thank you!!
Travis Green was given a chance and in my opinion, he blew it. He did nothing new and that was a shame but it was what I expected. His record as HC with the Devils was terrible but it was during a close out period of time. He actually had better goaltenders than Ruff. I hope he is not back with the Devils. I will be surprised if he gets a HC job elsewhere. I am not a Travis Green fan. I don't think I answered your question.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Thank you!!
You want a breakdown?

Sucks

Sucks

Sucks

Sucks some more

He’s one of the worst head coaches the league has seen in the last decade. I said that before he even became head coach here. Just based off his time in Vancouver. I didn’t wish him well to be head coach on no one other than maybe the Rangers.

My sincerest condolences.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You want a breakdown?

Sucks

Sucks

Sucks

Sucks some more

He’s one of the worst head coaches the league has seen in the last decade. I said that before he even became head coach here. Just based off his time in Vancouver. I didn’t wish him well to be head coach on no one other than maybe the Rangers.

My sincerest condolences.
So you think his system is pretty good and the goaltending let him down?

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad