Post-Game Talk: Devils devour the Rags tears in OT (4-3)

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
“He was all over Patty, way, way over the line,†Janssen said. “Hitting him in the back of the head. And Patty brings on some stuff himself, but pick and choose. You’re (6-5), you know who to talk to if you want to get into that mix and I’m not going to let that happen.†- See more at: http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/...ertime_win_over_rangers/#sthash.AnY8QKJo.dpuf

This is why I will never be opposed to Janssen playing on this team, say what you want about his shortened minutes but he has not been a liability so far and things like that make his roster spot worth something.

<3 Cam

blueliner

Tough Building
Sep 18, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
This board needs more threads about the scoring race between these two.

Screen_shot_2013_12_09_at_9_47_43_PM.png

Screen_shot_2013_12_09_at_9_47_28_PM.png

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
Has the league given up on their penalty for a jersey tuck? Strahlman has his tucked in the back most of the night. I saw a game in pre-season where someone got a penalty for it accidentally becoming semi-tucked during the game. My understanding was it was to keep the back pad covered, as it can be dangerous if exposed. Hell, look at some of the goal pics earlier in the thread, you can see Strahlman's back pad flopping around.

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Has the league given up on their penalty for a jersey tuck? Strahlman has his tucked in the back most of the night. I saw a game in pre-season where someone got a penalty for it accidentally becoming semi-tucked during the game. My understanding was it was to keep the back pad covered, as it can be dangerous if exposed. Hell, look at some of the goal pics earlier in the thread, you can see Strahlman's back pad flopping around.

Malkin got one recently

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad