Waived: Devils claim Warsofsky off waivers

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005

Warsofsky's AHL conditioning stint was over so we had to waive him to keep him on the farm. Shero saw a small American player so he couldn't resist...

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Shero coming in strong with the butt hurt this season. He has pens players on auto-claim. Hopefully JR atleast recognizes that anyone with the least bit of value is going to get claimed by Ray soggy bottoms over in NJ.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Shero coming in strong with the butt hurt this season. He has pens players on auto-claim. Hopefully JR atleast recognizes that anyone with the least bit of value is going to get claimed by Ray soggy bottoms over in NJ.

Seriously. Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like New Jersey doesn't need this guy, even if people get hurt.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
He'll score the winning goal in regulation for the Devils the two remaining times we play them this season.

Pens will miss playoffs by one point.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA

:laugh:

It surely seems that way.

Shero's Revenge!

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
GMJR should sweep his office for bugs. I am sure Shero is one step ahead of the Pens. I am hopeful the Pens actually hire a GM that realizes this team is poorly constructed and now in cap hell with the stupidity of the Maatta extension. Does Chicago or other well managed franchises like Chicago sign him for 24 million based on 30 freaken games when he was healthy. I assure you the first call anaheim made this morning was to the Pens to see who they could fleece from GMJR.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Personally, i'm fine with Oleksy moving into Wars' place on the depth chart.
So thank you Ray.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
GMJR should sweep his office for bugs. I am sure Shero is one step ahead of the Pens. I am hopeful the Pens actually hire a GM that realizes this team is poorly constructed and now in cap hell with the stupidity of the Maatta extension. Does Chicago or other well managed franchises like Chicago sign him for 24 million based on 30 freaken games when he was healthy. I assure you the first call anaheim made this morning was to the Pens to see who they could fleece from GMJR.

Stop being melodramatic. We'll be fine.

kodoshin

Mar 26, 2007
Not getting the hate in this thread. Thought he did a decent job as a fill-in during his time here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad