Confirmed with Link: Devils claim Tom Kostopoulos

apice3*

I would love for Kostopoulos to drop Ott first game. Would win the fans over immediately.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Kaleta's out and so is Scott - so nobody on the Sabres will do squat except Ott and Miller, who will just chirp and flop.

No need for a goon tonight.

I would run Miller on every shift and hope he pulls a hissy fit after the game. I didn't really like what Lucic did to him last year, but now, I fully understand why and Miller probably told someone off and that's why he got leveled.

I hate goaltenders who throw their teamates under the bus (saw him do it a couple of times) and have the balls to yap at someone but play the victim when they get clocked.

Ryan Miller is by far, the goaltender I hate the most in the entire NHL.

apice3*

Goalies should not talk trash unless it's in a joking manner. I feel like that should be an unwritten rule. If you're gonna yap, you should be willing to take a punch.

When a player yaps at a goalie, he gets jumped. When a goalie yaps at a player, the player responds and gets jumped. It's cowardly.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

This will sound pretty childish but even if we lose by 5 but Miller get's his clocked cleaned... I'll take it as a win.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
And if you're REALLY lucky, he may even get a concussion and spend the rest of his days in dark room because he can't take sunlight anymore!

:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad