GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7 PM - Dad Jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Father's trip, ready for some dad jokes!?

WJTLIeq.jpg

01-dunphy.jpg

Lineup Guess

Cammalleri-Henrique-Parenteau
Wood-Zajac-Palmieri
Bennett-Kalinin-DSP
Gazdic-Josefson-Lappin (Poor *******)

Greene-Severson
Moore-Lovejoy
Auvitu-Quincey (Wait, Auvitu in for Merrill!? We're gonna win!)

Kinkaid
Redheaded Stepchild

Hopefully this will be us after tonight:

raw

PLAY. ****ING. HARDER.

LGD

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Only thing im looking forward to tonight is Woods smashing Ovi the first chance he gets

@JulieRobenhymer 16h16 hours ago

Ten years ago @MilesWood28 sent Ovechkin a hockey card to sign w/ a note: If you don't, I'll check you 1st chance I get when I make the NHL.

.@MilesWood28 never got his signed Ovechkin hockey card back. Tomorrow, he faces him for the 1st time. We'll see what happens on @NBCSN!

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Only thing im looking forward to tonight is Woods smashing Ovi the first chance he gets

Ten years ago @MilesWood28 sent Ovechkin a hockey card to sign w/ a note: If you don't, I'll check you 1st chance I get when I make the NHL.

.@MilesWood28 never got his signed Ovechkin hockey card back. Tomorrow, he faces him for the 1st time. We'll see what happens on @NBCSN!

:laugh: I watched the interview yesterday on Facebook, thought that was hilarious. Definitely will be keeping my eye on that!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I ****ing really hate this team. I didn't have any ill will toward them up until a few years ago. Too many chokes to the Rangers in the playoffs will do that to you. It seems like one of their purposes is to **** us off by losing/choking to our rivals. Don't even get me started on all the chokes to the Rangers in the playoffs when they shouldn't have. Those last two times, when they were up 2 games to 0 and then 3 games to 1 (and leading with just a couple minutes in left in game 5 which would have clinched it)

Then last year they did a damn good job at making things exciting for the Flyers in round one, after being up 3 games to 0. They get shutout in game 5 and narrowly win game 6, needing a 1-0 shutout of their own.

They've already lost to the frickin Islanders at least twice this season and the Isles win over them the other night moved us into the bottom of the Eastern Conference and the Isles ahead of us.:laugh:

Not to mention they blew a 2 goal lead to the Rangers early in the year and lost, there's a big ****in surprise.

Everyone else uses them for a blow up doll, yet we can't beat them. We must have like 1 win over them in the last 2 years and it was a 1-0 shutout.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Haha oh man, great stuff with Wood.

I hope we get to see some of the dad's trip stuff, this games on NBCSN though, yuck.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Better late than never on getting that signed card

If out there the same time at all, check him anyway :naughty:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha oh man, great stuff with Wood.

I hope we get to see some of the dad's trip stuff, this games on NBCSN though, yuck.

It will probably be on an intermission/pre game segment in a future game.

I hope it's the Caps crew, since they are a Comcast team and not Pierre and whoever. Kenny Albert is more than fine by me, but keep Pierre away.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
It will probably be on an intermission/pre game segment in a future game.

I hope it's the Caps crew, since they are a Comcast team and not Pierre and whoever. Kenny Albert is more than fine by me, but keep Pierre away.

Yeah just saw that they'll be there at Saturdays game too so I'm sure our crew will cover it then.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
While no TV pregame and postgame sucks, hey, NBCSN is much better than MSG+2.

LGD. Save_us.kinky

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
@AGrossRecord

#Devils lineup
Cammy-Zajac-Palmieri
Bennett-Henrique-PAP
Wood-Josefson-DSP
Gazdic-Kalinin-Lappin
Greene-Severson
Auvitu-Lovejoy