Oshie - contract looking bad
Kuzy - been MIA since SCF
Orlov - Booty
Carlson - awful this year
OV - eh this year

what else?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Hathaway hasn't done anything wrong on that play. Dowd f***ed up bad.
I beg to differ. If Bathaway sends it to the front of the net there’s a tip opportunity. He put it on Dowd’s stick in a position where he was behind Hathaway and turned away from the goal.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
See what we can get in the offseason for all of the 'stars', even Ovi. I'd rather see another Cup in DC than him beating Gretzky if it means no Cup for DC. Not giving up, just thinking it's time to get younger, faster, hungrier.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
And another one for the fourth line. Decent o-zone play ends to the casual o-zone penalty. These guys need to play less.

Reactions: troyerlaw

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
No matter how shit the fourth line is, no matter how many turnovers they have that lead to goals, no matter how many offensive zone penalties they take, it seems like they're back out there like every other shift. Jesus

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I beg to differ. If Bathaway sends it to the front of the net there’s a tip opportunity. He put it on Dowd’s stick in a position where he was behind Hathaway and turned away from the goal.
Dowd turned away from the net after he received the puck, not before. He had all the space in front of him to raise his head and get the puck to the slot. Instead he acted like a real dumbass 4th line scrub he is.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
This team on the verge of 6 losses in 8 games. Just don’t think this type of play will be enough this year, still haven’t really seen it from them.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Does Ovechkin really look like a difference maker to you this year?

If we're leaning on our aging star to save us from poor team structure and lack of effort, we're in trouble.

Same thing happening in Pittsburgh, think Crosby or Malkin can save them from that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad