GDT: Devils @ Canes Game 2

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
flyers fan coming in peace, you guys have the best fanbase, im glad you guys dont talk about about bedard this, bedard that, i keep telling them, it's a team sport not one guy, i mean look at jack Hughes, im like who's that?

freaking nhl media digusts me over how much they are fixated over bedard and my fanbase as well like what im saying he's freaking small, there's defenseman and forwards in the playoffs, that are bigger than him, he probably wont even get through them and struggle.

like the media does this every year and they never admit they are never wrong.
I mean we knew we would never be bad enough for Benard lol It's not an option. The Canes have 226 points in the last two seasons.

flyers fan coming in peace, you guys have the best fanbase, im glad you guys dont talk about about bedard this, bedard that, i keep telling them, it's a team sport not one guy, i mean look at jack Hughes, im like who's that?

freaking nhl media digusts me over how much they are fixated over bedard and my fanbase as well like what im saying he's freaking small, there's defenseman and forwards in the playoffs, that are bigger than him, he probably wont even get through them and struggle.

like the media does this every year and they never admit they are never wrong.
I mean we knew we would never be bad enough for Benard lol It's not an option. The Canes have 229 points in the last two seasons

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
The Devils are going to be really good in the very near future. They simply don't seem to be ready for prime-time just yet and need to upgrade their defensive lineup in several spots.
Seriously dude. You just put some serious A-level type jinxing into the universe. This shit is far from over. With said, we're now doomed

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Jarvis is such a goober and I love him for it.

Some big brother and little brother vibes lol.

This is what I was previously referring to with his support of Necas after he scored a goal.

Also, yes. Jarvis is so lovable.

“Canes don’t have any stars, just focus on shutting down aho”

“We did it boys”
Wario meme.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad