GDT: Devils @ Blues, 8:00 PM, Gone with the Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I’d say his speed is pretty average and would maybe even say slightly below average but that’s just my opinion. And ya he does good things sometimes and looks good but I don’t think he has the IQ or awareness to be a consistently dangerous offensive player. I find him very frustrating to watch at times.

Me too... But he has had some clutch goals as mentiomed before so it pays somewhat..

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Could Boqvist be developing into a decent middle 6 forward. I’ve loved his game lately. Really using his speed and skill, playing smart, winning more battles, and making stuff happen. Not seeing enough Boqvist talk on here
He’s been good lately. This is what we had hoped for when he made the team out of camp in 2019.

Reactions: Devs3cups

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
That's not the only time we've helped you!

Ahem...Scott Stevens...

*fetal position* :help:

EDIT: Didn't we have to give you like 5 first round picks too!? :laugh:

ya ….you brought it up….

i didnt want to pile on but……thanks … you helped to get parise.

that whole fiasco with your team with no 1st round picks because of another issue…we never got 4 firsts.

(an aside…...you guys even refused to draft players one season for some other thing…..weird shit)

the aftermath with stevens brought the right to swap picks within 4 years and devils did that….and then flopped with the oilers to draft zach.

again, many thanks.

Reactions: Meatball

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
My stars in this one:

3. McLeod, was all over the ice and a net positive for the most part. Luckiest coast to coast goal in the world but I thought he made really good reads in all 3 zones all night.

2. Subban, similarly I thought he was great in all three zones most of the night. Was key to getting started early and made a fantastic pass to Nico for the go ahead goal at the time.

1, Nico. Not even a question. His huge plays helped tie the game and regain the lead and we never looked back. My f***ing captain!

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
My stars in this one:

3. McLeod, was all over the ice and a net positive for the most part. Luckiest coast to coast goal in the world but I thought he made really good reads in all 3 zones all night.

2. Subban, similarly I thought he was great in all three zones most of the night. Was key to getting started early and made a fantastic pass to Nico for the go ahead goal at the time.

1, Nico. Not even a question. His huge plays helped tie the game and regain the lead and we never looked back. My f***ing captain!

Great team defense and our 4th line played out of their minds. Also loved Mercer defending Boqvist, finaly someone who decides to step up for a teamate, about freaking time.

There's no doubt in my mind that McLeod deserves the 1st star, Nico second and Subban get's the 3rd star.

Good all around games and Binnington gave @Bleedred about 3 options for stinker of the night.

Reactions: My3Sons

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
This is one where even someone like Amanda should be able to ask why he played 12 minutes but either they know and are playing along with whatever secret management's trying to keep or they're too stupid to actually ask the question, all two or three beat reporters we have plus Amanda.
pretty sure amanda is on the way out, considering how much catherine bogarts been doing

Reactions: HersheyBob27

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
pretty sure amanda is on the way out, considering how much catherine bogarts been doing

It wouldn't shock me if she moved on (or got promoted to a more behind the scenes role) given how she's basically been here for nothing but losing and takes all the Twitter and online bullshit too personally.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
He'll be this years Maltsev ( albeit he's better than Malt ) and be used along with a mid rd pick for a piece

No shot I trade Boqvist unless they go out and get a 3C first but I am intrigued on cashing in on his trade value unlike what we did with Zacha last year.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
This is one where even someone like Amanda should be able to ask why he played 12 minutes but either they know and are playing along with whatever secret management's trying to keep or they're too stupid to actually ask the question, all two or three beat reporters we have plus Amanda.

3:14 in the post-game from Ruff after two consecutive road wins.

Gotta catch the plane.

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad