GDT: Devils @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
We should get games postponed rather quickly in this case, shouldn't we? Game vs. CBJ is the last one before the break?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We should get games postponed rather quickly in this case, shouldn't we? Game vs. CBJ is the last one before the break?

We are a bad team with a relatively small fanbase. No way the NHL postpones our games. They need to save those postponement days for teams like Boston and Montreal and the rags.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Damn… Unfortunate, Hughes is 2 points over PPG, he can live without Bratt for a bit ;) (It was sarcastic, I’m well aware he can carry lol). Just unfortunate as they were insane.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
The good news is that we won’t get screwed that much with both postponed games against the Habs and Leafs, which will give the time for our guys to get back in our lineup.

This COVID nonsense is getting on my last f***ing nerve.

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What's the protocol again? They're eligible for return after 5 days if no symptoms, correct?
Yes.

But I do think they still have to have negative tests. I was looking at the protocol list and it appears to be updated, or at least as of yesterday it was. And Montreal has guys that have been on the list since December 21st. How the hell is that?

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I doubt NHL starts cancelling games with the taxi squad as long as there’s full rosters to play.

At this point with the new protocols, Sharangovich and Zacha will be out on Sunday, if no symptoms, and eligible for the Lightning game.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

life-sucks.gif

shocked-shocking.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

i really don’t get the high regard for the Lighthouse. So it’s shot in Black and White and has name actors. Beyond that I don’t see what’s so special. Meh story and meh script to me. Based on a couple of interviews I think the filmmaker mixed up his myths and at the end of the day I was defrauded. The word Lovecraftian was used and it was not Lovecratian. Sorry a couple of visuals don’t qualify it for that. My opinion and I understand some may have liked it but I just don’t. I went to see it with an open mind and didn’t have any idea what to expect so it wasn’t confirmation bias.

Last edited:
Reactions: Better Call Sal

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
i really don’t get the high regard for the Lighthouse. So it’s shot in Black and White and has name actors. Beyond that I don’t see what’s so special. Meh story and meh script to me. Based on a couple of interviews I think the filmmaker mixed up his myths and at the end of the day I was defrauded. The word Lovecraftian was used and it was not Lovecratian. Sorry a couple of visuals don’t qualify it for that. My opinion and I understand some may have liked it but I just don’t. I went to see it with an open mind and didn’t have any idea what to expect so it wasn’t confirmation bias.
That’s because you’re not cool.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I tried not to think of it too deeply and simply appreciated it for the batshit insanity that it was, and for the ridiculous performances from Dafoe and Pattinson. It was a wild film.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Get Colton White in there for Jaros please and thanks.

Someone is going to have to do a better job of covering Laine tonight. He can't get as many chances as last game. He will bury one by accident if nothing else.
Yeah, that’s the one change we really need, it wasn’t the crap forwards lines getting bent over that were the problem. (We just happened to not get bent over when bad McLeod lines and dicey Mercer lines weren’t out.)

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That’s because you’re not cool.

That movie was the poster child for not cool. I’ve just seen enough movies in my lifetime that I actually expect it to either tell a story or have a point. That movie was the cinematic equivalent of those Andy Kaufman shows where he would read War and Peace until the audience left. That’s not comedy that’s taking advantage of your audience. If I could do the same thing it’s not good enough for a comedian or a film director. The sad thing is I could have saved that movie with just a few tweaks at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad