GDT: Devils at Stars 8:30pm MSG+ TV Theme Sing-a-Long Edition Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
The Police were my first favorite band.

I even had to see their reunion tour back in 07, because I figured it was something I wouldn't get to see again. I usually don't go and see old man tours like this, I can't imagine seeing Judas Priest or Black Sabbath in 2016. Like when I see these bands touring still, especially with the turnover among band members.

But I saw them when I was vacationing here in 2007, before I was living down here. At Times Forum (or whatever it's called now Amalie Arena).

Then I saw them at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City about a few months later. They still haven't reunited again, so it was just a one off thing and I'm happy I got to see it twice.

Owner of a lonely heart was awful. The song and video.

i guess this is running into post game music talk……with the original GDT song thing…..pantera goal song….might as well keep it rolling with some faksa before our good mods lock this up.

i had to pull out the old vinyl and spin some television when you mentioned foxhole earlier.

a band that most probably never heard of

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i guess this is running into post game music talk……with the original GDT song thing…..pantera goal song….might as well keep it rolling with some faksa before our good mods lock this up.

i had to pull out the old vinyl and spin some television when you mentioned foxhole earlier.

a band that most probably never heard of

I actually don't listen to them and wasn't thinking of the band when I said Foxhole.

It just sounded like that was the guy's name.:laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The scary thing is that if DSP gets 2 more points, that matches Matteau's NHL point total, which he's done in like 46 games.

He already has 3 points, Matteau's last 3 points go back probably over 30 games now.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
One more and I think its my finest work

Shero's theme

Now, the game don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is torn, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their dreams.

But they’re not, they give us strokes.
Mistakes give us strokes.
Mistakes give us strokes to get unfurled.

Everybody's got a special kind of story;
Everybody finds a way to decline.
It don't matter that you got not alot.
So what?
They'll have wins, you'll have losses, and I'll have a whine.
And together we'll resign!

'Cuz mistakes give us strokes to get unfurled,
Yes it does.
Mistakes give us strokes to get unfurled.

Sleep deprivation really brings out the creative juices

Last edited:

Camille the Eel

The scary thing is that if DSP gets 2 more points, that matches Matteau's NHL point total, which he's done in like 46 games.

He already has 3 points, Matteau's last 3 points go back probably over 30 games now.

and DSP probably also should have had the primary assist on Henrique's goal last night (that they gave to Kalinin) if you watch the replay closely. Maybe should be 4 points now.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
dont stand so close to me was more of a touching video…..

and owner of a lonely heart freaked me right out back then

Music videos on MTV or vh1 from the early/mid 80s were the best.

As a kid, I liked The Tube's "She's a Beauty" and Ratt's "Round & Round" among others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad