Not open for further replies.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Anime GDT's have me like:

1ebX.gif

Hey. It's getting us wins. Take one for the team!

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Hey. It's getting us wins. Take one for the team!
Oh, surely. Truth be told, I'm a Miyazaki fan and I enjoyed some laughs when my kids were going through Voltron on Netflix (so, a lot of anime-lite?).

I'd typically keep it clear of our beloved Devils, but I'll allow it with the wins ;)

Reactions: Nubmer6

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
It's a really bad translation. He caught a fish and was going to cook it and eat it. The translation put that, leading to many giggles and memes.

I have a similar story.

A few years ago I wanted to buy some Badminton shuttlecocks, but I didnt want to buy the cheap plastic ones you see here, I wanted the ones you see in competition with the real bird feathers and cork etc.... solid construction.

Anyway, I get the package of shuttlecocks from China, and on the side it says, "High Quality Nudie Film".

To this day, I have no idea WTH the poor translation is trying to express. The best guess someone offered is the word "cock" must have returned something dirty that they didn't understand and led to........that.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Blackwood faced 32 and didnt look so hot (even if it was a top 3 scorer shredding him) - itd be a bit much to put him in again tonight, even if I wanted to see how he rebounds.

He will get chances to do so towards the end of the season where his playing time will likely skyrocket with the entire summer to rest

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad