Speculation: Devils Announcement Thursday at the Rock

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I'm going to assume, based on the way they're carrying on about this, that the value of this sponsorship is probably an absurd amount of money. In terms of what the Devils/Pru Center take away from it, I imagine it is only surpassed by the Prudential deal. Given that it impacts the 76ers too, the total value of it may be well in excess of what Prudential is paying though. Not going to change the naming rights to the building (here at least), but it's gotta be for a SERIOUS chunk of change. The average fan doesn't care. From a business side it's intriguing though just to see the scope of the deal.

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand too much

20140108-partypoker-text-toannounce.png

Also the words "partypoker" are in the picture's url.

Anyone else find it weird that we won't "compromise our brand" by having a friggen stadium serious jersey but they're doing all this for a sponsorship deal most fans couldn't care less about....?

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Anyone else find it weird that we won't "compromise our brand" by having a friggen stadium serious jersey but they're doing all this for a sponsorship deal most fans couldn't care less about....?

its heading that way, its becoming a circus
maybe instead of swallowing his pride, Lou will retire before it gets ridiculous

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
This is almost as awesome as when they went and bought that army tank for the mascot to drive around on.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Watch a promotion be all fans in attendance will receive a limited edition Devils poker chip

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
"To celebrate this landmark partnership, the Devils will be holding a live showing of lottery numbers to determine that night's lineup and lines. Pete DeBoer will be there on hand to draw the balls personally."

Will be observed by KPMG

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The partypoker partnership will be immediately visible with simultaneous "arena takeovers" on January 11, 2014 in both the Prudential Center, when the Devils host the Florida Panthers at 7:00 p.m., and the Wells Fargo Center, as the Sixers take on the New York Knicks at 7:30 p.m.

The hell does that mean

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
excited for this presser. one of the few times Harris has to pretend he gives a **** about the Devils ;D

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I don't care if Harris forgets he owns the Devils..... All I care about is when Lou wants to make a move that requires the check book, Harris hands it over.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Lou Lams isnt even there. oh well

also cant see Harris, unless im blind

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Wake me when they start talking about the Gentleman's Club please. Borgata North, complete with high roller tables and a gentleman's club atmosphere. Sponsored by Partypoker.com.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
OMG BEST NAME EVER

Norbert Tuffleburger <3

oh god hes european, Pete gonna bench him

GhostofKenKlee

Nobody called him to get pictures with Dowd,Marshall and Dano.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad