Speculation: Devils Announcement Thursday at the Rock

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What happens during this arena takeover?

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
BdkW65yIAAA_JNf.jpg:large

LOL Iverson

Too broke to buy a damn suit.:laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
jesus imagine Henrique or Greene showed at a presser in a hoodie and sweats. good lord

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
It's cruel for me to want the Devils management to get "1000s of letters" complaining about Party Poker? I think after the game on Saturday they'll get a nice letter from me. About the immoral nature of gambling and how upset I am that they would go down that path.

Tempting, tempting.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
It's cruel for me to want the Devils management to get "1000s of letters" complaining about Party Poker? I think after the game on Saturday they'll get a nice letter from me. About the immoral nature of gambling and how upset I am that they would go down that path.

Tempting, tempting.

Yes and your opinion will matter more than all of the money the team is getting so good luck with that!

Jeez, *****ing and complaining is all that ever comes out of a Devils thread these days

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Yes and your opinion will matter more than all of the money the team is getting so good luck with that!

Jeez, *****ing and complaining is all that ever comes out of a Devils thread these days

I'm not at all complaining about this deal. Good for the team. I have no problem with it. I'd complain because what we were told when they changed the goal song was that they received 1000s of letters complaining about it. And then we got a nice tongue lashing from teacher about our subpar moral compass via letter.

The sponsorship? Don't care. I play a ton of blackjack myself. Good for the Devils.

The hypocrisy? Yea sure. I do care. And I think it's worth talking about.

Captain Lou

Apr 2, 2004
I'm not at all complaining about this deal. Good for the team. I have no problem with it. I'd complain because what we were told when they changed the goal song was that they received 1000s of letters complaining about it. And then we got a nice tongue lashing from teacher about our subpar moral compass via letter.

The sponsorship? Don't care. I play a ton of blackjack myself. Good for the Devils.

When has immorality and/or hypocrisy gotten in the way of a businessman making money?

If the guys who sign the checks bring in the cash, perhaps it will lead to our spending to the cap when it rises. If they don't invest this sponsorship money into the team then I will have a problem.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Ok I can see where you're coming from on that.. Alright fair point

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
When has immorality and/or hypocrisy gotten in the way of a businessman making money?

If the guys who sign the checks bring in the cash, perhaps it will lead to our spending to the cap when it rises. If they don't invest this sponsorship money into the team then I will have a problem.

Oh I'm fine with it. Get all the great sponsorships you want. Don't get me wrong. Go for it. I completely understand.

I just feel like the Devils think the fans are out to lunch half the time. With the inconsistent message I get from their front office.

You're 100% correct.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
i dont trust this harris guy. i dont trust any frosted tips hair club for men ********** in his late 40s who has a lot of money.

this "arena takeover" thing is Pejorative Slured.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
i dont trust this harris guy. i dont trust any frosted tips hair club for men ********** in his late 40s who has a lot of money.

this "arena takeover" thing is Pejorative Slured.

It's the corporations mannnnn.. They're like takin over mannnn.. I mean seriously dude you don't trust people who look a certain way and have money? That's some sound reasoning right there buddy

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad