Post-Game Talk: Devils 7 Canucks 2 (Podkolzin, Pearson)

Neutrally and objectively speaking, which Hughes is better at ice hockey?

• Total voters

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
2nd of back to backs this afternoon after we CLOBBERED the Millerless Rangers 5-2 with JT Miller, Highmore, Myers and Demko leading the way. Entertaining game.

Another big story line today as Hughes faces off against his brother who is really having a great season for the Devils. Anyways havent seen what the lineups are just yet so will post this here til we get a better idea:

Podkolzin Horvat Brock Boeser
Hoglander Pettersson Chaisson (not kidding)
Pearson Miller Garland
Motte Lammikko Highmore

Hughes Schenn
OEL Myers
Hunt Hamonic

Reactions: Ozone and Lindgren

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Back to back really makes this one tough, Would be happy with a point here.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013

Win it for Quinn, boys!

May I recommend this:

tiger-williams-art.jpg
;)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Honestly, it was inevitable. The interesting thing is if he can even play well enough to raise his s%.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Not you *can't* have good taste at that age, but I would love to see what two 20ish bachelors have picked out for their co-owned house :laugh:

Dogs playing poker.

Maybe they had Connor Mcdavid's girlfriend come over and interior design for them?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Maybe it's homerism leaking in, but would Devils fans, looking at things objectively even take Jack over Quinn?

Right now, Quinn scores more, has more impact in games, and plays a more difficult position to fill.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Not you *can't* have good taste at that age, but I would love to see what two 20ish bachelors have picked out for their co-owned house :laugh:

imagine being 20 and co-owning a house that you are gambling on putting high end artwork in

when I was 20 I was saving up the money necessary to hopefully wake up early enough on Saturday to eat an Tim hortons breakfast sandwich

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
New Jersey plays fast, and the canucks defense has been slow for a long time. thats why its been bad matchup.

Key is the transition, if we transition as well as we have under Bruce for the most part, we should be ok.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Not that I care, but are players allowed to make bets on games like that?

As long as the bet isn't to blow the game or on some sort of specific individual milestone (ie. whoever takes the most shots wins, to the detriment of the team), I don't see why not.

Not sure what the official rule / guidance is, though.

In 2022? Fingers crossed it's not a custom ape :laugh:

Reactions: Vector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad