Prospect Info: Development Camp July 5-11 (On Ice July 6-9)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I might be the only one excited for this. :laugh: But I do plan on going down and seeing some of the sessions, I'll have to see the schedule to decide for sure when. With the 4th day on Sat I wonder if they'll break down and have some sort of tournament like most other teams do.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I'm excited to see if we've added any other invites that haven't been announced yet. I'm also looking forward to hearing reports on Adam Werner that involve more then just saying "big" and "athleticism".

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
For the lazy:

ON-ICE SCHEDULE

Wednesday, July 6
Morning on-ice sessions at Family Sports (3 groups 45 min each) 8:30 – 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon on-ice session at Family Sports (all groups together) 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.

Thursday, July 7
Morning on-ice sessions at Family Sports (3 groups 45 min each) 8:30 – 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon on-ice session at Family Sports (all groups together) 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.

Friday, July 8

Saturday, July 9
On-ice session at Family Sports (all groups together) 8:15 – 9:45 a.m.
3-on-3 challenge 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Skills competition 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.

I might try to hit up one of the weekday afternoon sessions and possibly the Saturday session.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
who the ever loving F is Brogan O'Brien lol?

Definitely digging the name "Brogan"

Here's eliteprospects on him:

"A large two-way forward that plays many simple but effective roles in games. Not the most nimble skater, but pushes hard and can get momentum moving in the right direction with above-average quickness. Defensively active and always makes it hard for the opposition to find time and space. Doesn't transition to offence very smoothly or quickly, but uses his teammates to help gain zone entry and then his skill takes over. Offensively, he sees the ice extremely well and possesses excellent scoring and playmaking ability. His size allows him to bull his way to the net and create offensive chances. Very effective in multiple roles, Brogan O'Brien is a versatile two-way forward with a lot of potential for future growth."

56 in 71 for Prince George.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Definitely digging the name "Brogan"

Here's eliteprospects on him:

"A large two-way forward that plays many simple but effective roles in games. Not the most nimble skater, but pushes hard and can get momentum moving in the right direction with above-average quickness. Defensively active and always makes it hard for the opposition to find time and space. Doesn't transition to offence very smoothly or quickly, but uses his teammates to help gain zone entry and then his skill takes over. Offensively, he sees the ice extremely well and possesses excellent scoring and playmaking ability. His size allows him to bull his way to the net and create offensive chances. Very effective in multiple roles, Brogan O'Brien is a versatile two-way forward with a lot of potential for future growth."

56 in 71 for Prince George.

So he's the Juggernaut

juggernaut.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
O'Brien manned the top line in Prince George last year over Harkins (though I think that was to spread out the talent). If the Avs think they can sort out his skating, he may get a contract.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
And I'm sure the folks who followed the Huskies knew this but I guess Chase Marchand the goalie invite is Brad Marchand's cousin.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So...

The Avs can sign the Camp Invitees to ELC's right, if they like them (obviously)? Even Luce (should he decide to forego Michigan)

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
I want them to sign Oullette-St-Aman simply to see than name on the back of a jersey.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
For the lazy:

ON-ICE SCHEDULE

Wednesday, July 6

Thursday, July 7

Friday, July 8

Saturday, July 9
On-ice session at Family Sports (all groups together) 8:15 – 9:45 a.m.
3-on-3 challenge 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Skills competition 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.

I might try to hit up one of the weekday afternoon sessions and possibly the Saturday session.

Thanks. Everything happens while I'm at the grocery store. Lol

I might do Wed morning, Thurs (I'll try to do both) and Sat. That's my loose plan anyway.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Wow, very invite-heavy camp this year. Reports will be appreciated for those of us nowhere near Colorado.

Is this Ben Storm's last year of retention with the club? I feel like we've had him forever, he's the 6'1000 guy we drafted way back when that never progressed, right?

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
I love the O'Brien invite. Hopefully he stands out at camp and he Avs sign him. 1 of many players this year who had no business going undrafted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad