Boston Bruins Development Camp Ice Sessions Schedule? Tues, Wed, Thur 10a-2pm Fri closed except to season tix

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Not saying Haggerty is right but for me I think whatever they saw may have figured in to the John Moore signing for 5 years. It would appear that they don't feel any of these LHD are all that close to making an NHL impact at more than fill in basis.
I'm not convinced of this. This was development camp. Certain kids aren't expected to make any impact. The ones in the A are the ones I would think they are looking at to make a run.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
For those who saw Jakub Lauko at camp do you think he's good enough to play a full season in the AHL?

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I actually have the same question.

@Saxon Eric posted a link to this article earlier and it sounds like he might be there:

What Former Bruin Ruzicka Believes Third-Round Pick Lauko Can Do For Boston

Attitude was just one of the attributes that sold the Bruins on Lauko, who lasted until Boston selected him in the third round (No. 77) at the NHL Draft in June. Along with world-class speed and a nose for the net, the 18-year-old Lauko’s attitude could continue to help him play against bigger, older players in the coming season. A source close to the situation said the plan (as of earlier this month) is for Lauko to attend Bruins training camp and earn a job in North America. As of now, Lauko is unsigned.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
@Saxon Eric posted a link to this article earlier and it sounds like he might be there:

What Former Bruin Ruzicka Believes Third-Round Pick Lauko Can Do For Boston

Attitude was just one of the attributes that sold the Bruins on Lauko, who lasted until Boston selected him in the third round (No. 77) at the NHL Draft in June. Along with world-class speed and a nose for the net, the 18-year-old Lauko’s attitude could continue to help him play against bigger, older players in the coming season. A source close to the situation said the plan (as of earlier this month) is for Lauko to attend Bruins training camp and earn a job in North America. As of now, Lauko is unsigned.

Okay thanks. Didn’t get around to reading that article yet. If he comes unsigned, it’s on a PTO, right?

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Okay thanks. Didn’t get around to reading that article yet. If he comes unsigned, it’s on a PTO, right?

Or an ATO I would think since he technically isn't a pro, but my guess is the B's would like him signed so they can assign him no matter what happens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad