Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
The Detroit Zetterbergs
I like it

I think Jensen's having himself a nice game so far, but yea, pretty much only Z is worth watching these days. Sucks the playoff streak ends during his watch, but he's going down swinging and handling it like a true champion and leader. Very proud to have that guy captaining our team.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
It's funny how there used to be these arguments about who would be the better center between Larkin and Nylander, and now it looks like neither one is really a center.

Babcock keeps saying long term Nylander will play center just like Blash says Larkin will

I doubt either will

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Russo is supposed to have a good first pass right? Haven't seen one yet (granted I missed the 1st and it's his first game)...

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Helm should not see another second of ice time this game if we had any kind of competent coaching. He has been without a doubt the most useless player on the ice.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Helm should not see another second of ice time this game if we had any kind of competent coaching. He has been without a doubt the most useless player on the ice.

I have to agree and I'm a huge Helm fan. Dude plays his heart out every shift. Tonight though, :shakehead .

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
did Detroit do it? If not its not a penalty. This game.

Honest question. In your mind have the wings ever gotten fair reffing or has it always been lopsided against us? Follow up question. Why do the refs hate the wings, is it something we did to them or is it league mandated that they screw us whenever possible?

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Honest question. In your mind have the wings ever gotten fair reffing or has it always been lopsided against us? Follow up question. Why do the refs hate the wings, is it something we did to them or is it league mandated that they screw us whenever possible?

So this game the Wings have been shafted with a goal that should not have counted and look another high stick to Detroit missed. All I know is this game they are getting screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad