GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 7:30

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Considering we've lost 10 in a row to these guys, I think it's pretty safe to say that we won't be winning this game.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I appreciate that we still have the opportunity to watch Henrik f***ing Zetterberg every game night

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Considering we've lost 10 in a row to these guys, I think it's pretty safe to say that we won't be winning this game.
Well.ya figure how many do we have to lose in order to win one. I mean probability has to play a part too. We're overdue.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Athanasiou told Blashill to f*** himself.
Blash did his usual thing by criticizing AA in the press.
AA had to sit through some stupid f***ing questions from Helen St. James. About how AA would get a chance again Thursday, and he could control his TOI if he comes out flying.

So AA comes up sick today.
Message to Blashill "Go f*** yourself, dickhead."

Hope this kid finds a new team. This isn't working here.

I guess the positive here is I have one less compelling reason to watch this trainwreck to nowhere.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Athanasiou told Blashill to **** himself.
AA had to sit through some stupid ****ing questions from Helen St. James. About how AA would get a chance again Thursday, and he could control his TOI if he comes out flying.

Message to Blashill "Go **** yourself, ********."

I guess the positive here is I have one less compelling reason to watch this trainwreck to nowhere.
While I think there's next to zero chance that your scenario is what actually happened, I have no desire to retain any players that would handle things in such a way. It only hurts their own stock, and makes them look like a tool.

AA can choose to make the best of being on a flawed team with a flawed coach, or he can choose not to. Either way, the world keeps turning.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Athanasiou told Blashill to **** himself.
AA had to sit through some stupid ****ing questions from Helen St. James. About how AA would get a chance again Thursday, and he could control his TOI if he comes out flying.

Message to Blashill "Go **** yourself, ********."

Yeah, Blash said he didn't play him much in the 3rd period last game because he "wasn't going" whatever that means? Blashill seems to have a separate set of rules for AA and Mantha than he does for the rest of the team. I would rather replace Blash than replace AA.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
While I think there's next to zero chance that your scenario is what actually happened, I have no desire to retain any players that would handle things in such a way. It only hurts their own stock, and makes them look like a tool.

AA can choose to make the best of being on a flawed team with a flawed coach, or he can choose not to. Either way, the world keeps turning.

Have you ever had a f***wad for a boss?
I'm all for putting on the hardhat and going to work each day. But when you have a f***up boss who rips you every day while giving 90 percent of the staff a free pass, all bets are off.

AA wasn't sick when he was interviewed by St. James yesterday. He was sick of the bullshit.

Watch the video and check for yourself.
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...-andreas-athanasiou-tyler-bertuzzi/337470002/

He didn't lollygag around the ice the other night, contrary to the thoughtless opinions I've read here.
He played pretty well. Only error I saw was not shooting after a strong move into the slot.
He was in on the forecheck that, in part, caused the turnover on the Larkin goal.

The previous night he had an assist and had a huge CF advantage.
Against the Isles, no points, but 4 shots and a huge CF advantage.

But he was the guy who got benched so that Luke Glendening ... LUKE f***ING GLENDENING .. could skate on line 2, post a terrible CF and get scored on...
While the coach said "he was going."

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Have you ever had a ****wad for a boss?
I'm all for putting on the hardhat and going to work each day. But when you have a ****up boss who rips you every day while giving 90 percent of the staff a free pass, all bets are off.

AA wasn't sick when he was interviewed by St. James yesterday. He was sick of the bull****.

Watch the video and check for yourself.
Red Wings hope Andreas Athanasiou 'comes out flying' against Tampa Bay

He didn't lollygag around the ice the other night, contrary to the thoughtless opinions I've read here.
He played pretty well. Only error I saw was not shooting after a strong move into the slot.
He was in on the forecheck that, in part, caused the turnover on the Larkin goal.

The previous night he had an assist and had a huge CF advantage.
Against the Isles, no points, but 4 shots and a huge CF advantage.

But he was the guy who got benched so that Luke Glendening ... LUKE ****ING GLENDENING .. could skate on line 2, post a terrible CF and get scored on...
While the coach said "he was going."

good lord dude. take a chill pill.

believe it or not, people can feel great one day and the next day feel like complete shit. Not everything has to be some conspiracy against AA

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Easy peasy.

Perfect game for Tyler Johnson to be slumpiong coming into. He's gonna get on the score sheet for sure.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
good lord dude. take a chill pill.

believe it or not, people can feel great one day and the next day feel like complete ****. Not everything has to be some conspiracy against AA

Good good... If Redder ever found out about the grand conspiracy to say mean things about AA on a public message board our whole plot to take over the world would be foiled once and for all!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad