Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospect Rankings (#2)

Anchor Town*

Jurco.
#3 Mrazerk
#4 Pulu

Add Janmark.

Just don't see Pulkkinen having that high of value in our prospect rankings when we have the likes of Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Mantha as all young top 6 wingers clearly ahead of him.

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Just don't see Pulkkinen having that high of value in our prospect rankings when we have the likes of Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Mantha as all young top 6 wingers clearly ahead of him.

That's an exciting bunch to have, I hope we really focus on center depth with the next draft.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
1. Mrazek
2. Jurco
3. Mantha

I'm ok with any order, but that's mine :)

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA

The first two aren't prospects anymore to start off. Next, Pulkkinen is a winger with a big shot, which this team sorely needs and he is producing at the AHL level.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
The first two aren't prospects anymore to start off. Next, Pulkkinen is a winger with a big shot, which this team sorely needs and he is producing at the AHL level.

True but those are the future spots he is fighting for on the team. I think one of Nyquist, Tatar and Pulkkinen will be dealt with Nyquist being by far the least likely.

This thing looks over, no chance Mrazek can overturn this lead.

Anchor Town*

I didn't say they were prospects, I said they're young wingers that hold more value to Detroit than Pulkkinen

donshabs

Feb 2, 2014
Mantha will get Junior league points but Iffy skating on NHL level, teams needing a center passed him up for a reason in June. Jurco the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad