GDT: Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
And in response to everyone that has ever said "Trade/release/bench player-x, how could it get worse?"

Nick Jensen turns the puck over the first time he touches it and fails to clear the man in front

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Just tuned in.

No GDT, no shots on goal, down by one midway through the first.

Sounds about right!

RED WINGS, MY RED WINGS

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Already losing, no shots on goal yet. This theme pops up way too much with this damn team.

Too bad the ice conditions weren't terrible, that's the only way we don't loose games anymore.

Oct 18, 2006
And in response to everyone that has ever said "Trade/release/bench player-x, how could it get worse?"

Nick Jensen turns the puck over the first time he touches it and fails to clear the man in front
After he created some good chances by jumping in just a few minutes ago.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
AA playing with Ott and Miller. What is the point, I mean really.

because athanasiou couldn't win a board battle with an inflatable sex doll

he needs to be with someone who can win those battles, all he'll do is generate opportunities on rushes (which hasn't been happening)

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
because athanasiou couldn't win a board battle with an inflatable sex doll

he needs to be with someone who can win those battles, all he'll do is generate opportunities on rushes (which hasn't been happening)

Then AA should be playing with guys who can get the puck to him (Larkin) and someone who plays a little more tough in the corners should be centering the 4th (Sheahan, Glen)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Am I hearing that? Tampa has a Cuckoo bird on their team? Is that how it's spelled?:laugh:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Goalie change. Bishop out. But let's not take advantage, right guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad