GDT: Detroit Red Wings at Anaheim Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Hey at least they are setting up good shots! On our ****ing net!! This team blows and I don't think they would place in the AHL.

Leronziia

kenorH
Jan 10, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Lindholm knew what he was doing there giving that PP away.

Keep Mantha in the high slot, and keep Tatar on the half boards. Have Tatar line up for the one timer instead of Mantha...

Terrible coaching.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Blame coaching all you want. Not sure what coaching has to do with the god awful turnovers we see and these idiotic penalties. That last one by XO looked so ****ing bad he looked like he was TRYING to hit him in the face.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Can we please just end the Blashill experiment. He makes awful lineup decisions and every one regresses with him I'm done it needs to be done

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Blame coaching all you want. Not sure what coaching has to do with the god awful turnovers we see and these idiotic penalties. That last one by XO looked so ****ing bad he looked like he was TRYING to hit him in the face.

power play lines

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia

I can agree with you on the turnovers, but the pp is coaching. This pp is a level of terrible I didn't think was attainable. I've watched some bad teams in my day and none of them had a pp this bad.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can we please just end the Blashill experiment. He makes awful lineup decisions and every one regresses with him I'm done it needs to be done

Yes this team's chemistry is horrible. Blash knows how to kill it.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
This is no longer watchable.

Holland needs to grow a pair and can Blashill. This is ridiculous. I hate this team so much. There are maybe 5 players I like, the rest are all a bunch of losers.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
anyone miss Babcock?

Babcock is a better coach, but what could he do with this roster sans Datsyuk? *Maybe* make it into the playoffs? Then what? We continue the streak but also continue our mediocrity with a lack of high picks and a GM that thinks making the playoffs and losing in the first round = success.

Or we miss with him anyway because this team sucks.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Where are the Nyquist supporters? I need a good laugh. Please, someone explain to me what Nyquist brings to this team...

Anybody..? Anyone? What a sad, sad hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad