anaheim_mighty_ducks_1995.gif

Blashill not revealing lines BUT

Starting netminders:
i

latest

(John Gibson)

Player to watch
8475193.jpg

Hat Trick last game against ANA, historically better against the West - maybe tonight's the start (or continuation I guess) of a nice little scoring streak.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I'm morbidly interested in whether or not Steve Ott ends up on the power play tonight.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Had a chance to go to this game but I refuse to pay twice (also paying for Center Ice) for this team.

I'm debating going to the game in San Jose on Saturday. I want to, but I know it's just going to be a 2-1 Sharks win. :laugh:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Had a chance to go to this game but I refuse to pay twice (also paying for Center Ice) for this team.
Well, last game against Anaheim was one of the most entertaining of the season. Something about the Ducks seems to bring out the best in this team. Also one can hope that the comeback against Toronto has given the guys some kind of morale boost.

Gotta stay positive..

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Hopefully we lose in regulation. Need to stay in bottom 5 if we are going to have any type of future to get excited about anytime soon.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Hopefully we lose in regulation. Need to stay in bottom 5 if we are going to have any type of future to get excited about anytime soon.

Despite the frustration I still can't hope the Wings lose, especially against Anaheim. I guess it's a hard habit to shake. We still have 40 games to play, I think the talk of bottom 5 is simply wishful thinking. We'll have to see. I still think we'll draft 10 or lower.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I'm morbidly interested in whether or not Steve Ott ends up on the power play tonight.

I don't get why anyone would think that's a bad thing. He played on the pp his whole career, and ours certainly can't get any worse. Might as well try it.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Had to check his splits to see how historically better Tatar has been against the West.

Good grief, I had no clue his totals have been THAT close the past few years considering he plays double the amount of games vs the East than West.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Had to check his splits to see how historically better Tatar has been against the West.

Good grief, I had no clue his totals have been THAT close the past few years considering he plays double the amount of games vs the East than West.

For everyone else to see. For his career he's .612 PPG against the west (116 GP) and .495 PPG vs the east (184 GP). This season he has 8 points in 12 games (.75, padded by his hatty) against the West and 9 points in 25 games (.36) against the East.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
I don't think AA has played particularly well recently but to scratch him over Sheahan is asinine.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
AA scratched what a joke

Yup but make sure you play tinky winky next to Larkin though. Even though AA makes more sense. He may had some defensive lapses but at least he makes up for it offensively. But sit him when we need scoring right Blash? Also play Jensen over Sproul that'll also get us back on track. Jensen got killed against Toronto but Sproul is the defensive liability.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I don't think AA has played particularly well recently but to scratch him over Sheahan is asinine.

Ya and he plays with grinders who never get him the puck with speed, he deserves to play with talent. Hate Jeff Blashill him and Kenny are ruining this team

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Not really bothered by scratching AA. He's just going to be in a pointless role anyway.

burrythebiscuit*

Mar 6, 2016

And this dubs you not a real fan.

Edit: I've payed for center ice for years. They blackout the center market for home games whether your a home fan or not. Get your ass to the game and enjoy some hockey.

burrythebiscuit*

Mar 6, 2016
I don't get some of you guys. You guys mostly voted youth movement but yet when youth play and make mistakes you scorch them... some of you need to wake up from your ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad