GDT: Detroit Red Wings at Anaheim Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
We need a new coach and gm and a top 5 pick. We get that and we will be in a lot better shape

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
We need a new coach and gm and a top 5 pick. We get that and we will be in a lot better shape

But but.. he won the Calder trophy and he knows our players since he coached them in the AHL.:sarcasm: Hahaha lol what a joke Holland is thinkin this would pan out with success.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Where are the Nyquist supporters? I need a good laugh. Please, someone explain to me what Nyquist brings to this team...

Anybody..? Anyone? What a sad, sad hockey player.

I don't get it . How do you regress from scoring 25+goals a year to this? Same with Tatar. It can't be just a coincidence since Blashill took over.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I want Blashill gone like the rest of you but this team will struggle to score until we get puck movers from the backend

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
It's not Holland fault promoting Blashill. We all wanted him as the coach.

We did? I wasn't all in on the idea. Torts was still available then. It seems like what this team needs right now to light a fire under their *****.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I don't get it . How do you regress from scoring 25+goals a year to this? Same with Tatar. It can't be just a coincidence since Blashill took over.

Tatar is getting more ice time and better opportunties on the first line and is producing less. I don't know how that's on the coach. He's in a better position to succeed compared to last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad