Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Annual Prospect Poll! #6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Detroit's #6 prospect?!

• Albert Johansson - LD

• Carter Mazur - W

• Shai Buium - LD

• Donovan Sebrango - LD

• William Wallinder - LD

• Liam Dower-Nilsson - C/W

• Theodor Niederbach - C/W

• Dylan James - W

• Dmitri Buchelnikov - W

• Emil Viro - LD

Results are only viewable after voting.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
1. Simon Edvinsson - LD
edvinsson.png

2. Marco Kasper - C
kasper.jpg

3. Jonatan Berggren - W
berggren.png

4. Sebastian Cossa - G
the-worst-so-bad.gif

5. Elmer Soderblom - W
elmer.jpg

vote.png

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I voted Wallinder, but I am really torn on this one. Buchelnikov, AlJo or Mazur is up there.

Add AnJo

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I voted Wallinder, but I am really torn on this one. Buchelnikov, AlJo or Mazur is up there.

Add AnJo

I think this is when it becomes a tougher debate for everyone. I'm sticking with Albert Johansson but can see a debate for Mazur or Wallinder here.

EDIT: Also because we're now at the point where the #6 to #10 prospects are much closer I'll leave the poll open longer before going onto the next thread.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Mazur

-He's legit
-I still have PTSD on non-blue-chip level defenseman

I would normally agree but both Wallinder and Johansson can do something that Detroit's "highly touted" defense prospects from the 2011 draft couldn't do; skate.

Both Wallinder and Johansson are excellent skaters with Johansson probably being the best skater in the team's prospect pool. Players that can skate like Johansson can usually carve out a role in the NHL. I just hope he can put on a good 15lbs of muscle over the next 2 seasons.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I pushback on the Berggren hype, but I actually like the player.

Wallinder just sucks.

Instead of adding a player to the next poll, let's subtract Wallinder.

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Do these happen? I'd love to go to see the fight
Well we haven't had the inaugural get together yet, so they're not a thing at this time. There's been talk in the past. I'm just waiting for my brass knuckles to arrive, and then I'll push harder for this to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Well we haven't had the inaugural get together yet, so they're not a thing at this time. There's been talk in the past. I'm just waiting for my brass knuckles to arrive, and then I'll push harder for this to happen.
A bunch of mutants who have month long arguments with each other about hockey meeting up, what could go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Crunchy and jaster

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Hopefully someone wasn’t busy for the last 24 hours, cause they’re going to wake up tomorrow and see we are on prospect #22 and wonder WTF happened.

Well they should learn from the rest of us and take extra long shit breaks at work so they can post on HFBoards.

Reactions: NickH8

Crunchy

Jan 27, 2020
Lots of interesting prospects, little certainty. Going with Mazur, he's got a bit of the it factor. Expecting the forthcoming list to look very different come season's end.

NikMo53

Jun 28, 2022
I think this is when it becomes a tougher debate for everyone. I'm sticking with Albert Johansson but can see a debate for Mazur or Wallinder here.
Add Viro to the debate. He really impressed on the defensive site at the WJC.
I'm going with AJo in this round.

Reactions: lilidk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad