Detroit Red Wings #6 Prospect Summer 17/18

Caddy

Mar 4, 2016
Vancouver
Joe Hicketts, dude does everything he needs to do to make up for his size. If it wasn't for the logjam on D we have he'd probably be a guy that's pushing for a roster spot. Maybe with Ericsson/Kronwall being fairly likely to be injured at some point he'll get his shot. Either way he was the second best defenceman in GR this year as a rookie, and he's not far back from Russo.

Add Zablocki, I'm a fan of the pick. Dude produced at a really good pace despite ice time in Regina, and was crazy good when he got moved to Red Deer and played more.

Also apparently Saarijarvi is 175 now, according to himself. "Saarijarvi stands about 5 feet 10. He said he was around 160 pounds when he was drafted, and is now around 175 pounds."
Source = HSJ http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n.../detroit-red-wings-vili-saarijarvi/481903001/

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Think its safe to say this one is done too....60 votes out of 79 lol.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
what about Dylan McIlrath ? I saw bad quality play off games. It was very hard to see everything but he dominated our rear end . I think Red wings missing hard nose defenseman like him .

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Lil Bert by default since he has a few NHL games already. Gustav Lindstrom still seems promising to me for some reason though, as does Axel.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
It is the highest pick since Dick Axelsson and remember the high praise from Hakan about him.

Axelsson was selected with the 62nd pick. Lindstrom was taken with the 38th pick. Pretty sure he is the highest Hakan pick since Kronwall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad