Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings 2021 Summer Prospect #5

Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #5 Overall Prospect?

• Shai Buium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Mastrosimone

• Theodor Niederbach

• Elmer Soderblom

• Eemil Viro

• William Wallinder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
from the limited views i got on soderblom, he's a monster. especially protecting the puck.
impressive system you guys have built in the past few years. he's probably not even top 10.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
from the limited views i got on soderblom, he's a monster. especially protecting the puck.
impressive system you guys have built in the past few years. he's probably not even top 10.

Yeah, he's definitely not top-10 for me, but is certainly a fun dark horse candidate to jump into the top-10 in the future. If he became a player in Detroit, it would be a great story. Rooting for him.

Reactions: neelynugs

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

I think there's a real possibility for Soderblom to become a player but it really depends on him improving his skating strength and balance. He's definitely got great hands but he definitely needs to learn to stay on his feet better. I hope that he signs with Detroit and comes over to Grand Rapids for a season or two because he would probably get top 6 icetime over there.

Reactions: neelynugs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad