No. 27 overall

:hawks
No. 6 overall

OR

:edmonton
Debrincat

No. 10 overall

Trying to gauge if Cat’s value is high enough to open up the possibility for the Hawks to draft 2 of the top D-men.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Why the hell would Hawks trade Debrincat for an unknown draft pick we hope is as good as him?

28 goals
24 assists
52 pts
+6

As a 19/20 yr old rookie

I said in the OP, to draft 2 top D, which we need more. You don’t have to convince me both trades are good value for the other team.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
What awful trades for Chicago. And you're a Hawks fan? You wanna trade a 30 goal scoring rookie who only played 14 mins a game for a pick? You would hope to get that at 6 OA or 10 OA.

Reactions: kanetoews1988

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Debrincat is a nice complimentary player but he don't have that kind of value. Detroit needs high end D far more than anything else, no chance they're sacrificing the chance at one for Debrincat.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
This Oiler fan says heck yes. I wanted him where we picked Benson.

A lot of fans did, and I'm sure McDavid gave high praise for him. Too bad it didn't work out.

I would want a pick coming back.

Caggiula + 10th overall for Debrincat + 3rd rounder

I see no reason for Chicago to do this unless they really want a dman.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
A lot of fans did, and I'm sure McDavid gave high praise for him. Too bad it didn't work out.

I would want a pick coming back.

Caggiula + 10th overall for Debrincat + 3rd rounder

I see no reason for Chicago to do this unless they really want a dman.

I don’t know why they’d do it either but if it was offered I do it.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
What awful trades for Chicago. And you're a Hawks fan? You wanna trade a 30 goal scoring rookie who only played 14 mins a game for a pick? You would hope to get that at 6 OA or 10 OA.

It’s more fun to talk about trades that could actually happen than post some insulting garbage offer and argue with each other about how stupid we are.

Do you think we could break into the top 5 with him alone? I’m not saying I would or wouldn’t do it, just trying to gauge our options. Hawks have a lot of forwards and few D, if they could get 2 of Hughes, Dobson and Bouchard, maybe they should do it because that would be our top pairing in a few years. Then you have Keith, Murphy, Jokiharju, Forsling, Mitchell and others to round out what could be an impressive D core in time. I would not trade Cat with the intention of drafting another forward, I’d take him over all of them except Svechnikov and maybe Zadina.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
As a Hawk fan, I like the Detroit proposal better than the other. But im still not moving DBC unless its an over payment coming our way.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Debrincat might be a top 10 goal scorer in this league in a couple years, would rather not toss him away for a roll of the dice for a 6-10 pick which has no guarantee of panning out and someone in the 6-10 spot likely can't jump in and help Chicago right away, which is what they need with this core.

So no to both

Reactions: COHawk

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Why the hell would Hawks trade Debrincat for an unknown draft pick we hope is as good as him?

28 goals
24 assists
52 pts
+6

As a 19/20 yr old rookie

On the flip side, why the hell would Detroit trade #6 that they'll use on a defender for yet another winger they already have a surplus of.

Reactions: Oddbob

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
:wings
Debrincat
No. 27 overall

No. 6 overall

OR

:edmonton
Debrincat

No. 10 overall

Trying to gauge if Cat’s value is high enough to open up the possibility for the Hawks to draft 2 of the top D-men.

I like both moves for the sole reason cold wants them to happen. Fire Stanley

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

28 goals
24 assists
52 pts
+6

As a 19/20 yr old rookie
Who cares. Hawks are going to waste his career on a once great, but crumbling empire.

Debrincat for 10th is a trade that favours the Hawks and should be done asap.

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
So Cat gets to waste his career on an Oilers team that is about to blow up this very offseason instead?

Blow up? Not sure where you're getting that idea.

On the other hand they will almost definitely implode under the weight of Chiarelli's 3 years of incompetence.

wingsfan17

Jan 20, 2008
Chicago gave us a 3rd for Jurco.... we could probably pry Debrincat from them for a 2nd!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad