Pre-Game Talk: Detroit at Pittsburgh; Practice Wasn't Canceled Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Missed most of line rushes at #Penguins skate, but Letang paired with Scuderi.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pittsburgh Penguins @penguins

#Pens lines from morning skate: Kunitz-Crosby-Bennett Gibbons-Jokinen-Neal Glass-Sutter-Stempniak Pyatt-Adams-Payerl Jayson Megna rotating

#Pens D-men rotating this morning at skate.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland

#Pens lines from morning skate: Kunitz-Crosby-Bennett Gibbons-Jokinen-Neal Glass-Sutter-Stempniak Pyatt-Adams-Payerl Jayson Megna rotating

#Pens D-men rotating this morning at skate.

You are allowed to take Pyatt **** out there. ****.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
Not a surprise, because I read last night Letang said he feels "100% of myself" on and off the ice. I swear I heard on the radio he was still dizzy after practice just recently, though.

And ya Madden has been calling this for weeks... Last three games.

Madden was saying that Letang felt dizzy after skating. He went on and on about it on Monday. Hopefully that info was wrong.

I'm happy to hear that he's healthy enough to come back. It must be a relief for him and his family that his recovery has progressed to this point.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Madden was saying that Letang felt dizzy after skating. He went on and on about it on Monday. Hopefully that info was wrong.

I'm happy to hear that he's healthy enough to come back. It must be a relief for him and his family that his recovery has progressed to this point.

Agreed. Really happy he's returning. I just hope HCDB actually eases him back in to the line up. No matter how hard he's practiced, there's still an adjustment period.

Now, we just need to get Geno and Victory back ...

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I was looking at some stats and i saw Kunitz Crosby BB haven't scored an even strength goal yet, i know they haven't played that many games together, but that's still surprising.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I was looking at some stats and i saw Kunitz Crosby BB haven't scored an even strength goal yet, i know they haven't played that many games together, but that's still surprising.

Well technically Bennett's last goal was an even stregth goal from Crosby's pass. The penalty to Jets player expired at the same second so it counted as an ES goal.

Anyways, welcome back Kris! Great news. Looking forward to seeing Letang back on the ice again. The team has missed his presense on the ice.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
Well technically Bennett's last goal was an even strength goal from Crosby's pass. The penalty to Jets player expired at the same second so it counted as an ES goal.

So what stats were you looking at that said they haven’t had an ES goal when they did? Was Kunitz not on the ice?

IIRR they played 2 games before BB got hurt earlier in the season, i would say Sid's line going 4 games without an even strength goal is surprising.

Last playoff exit.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

Ya, Madden I think was the one who said he was dizzy, but I don't recall him clarifying if it was recently or when he first started skating.

But Madden has been saying for awhile if Letang comes back he heard from his sources it would be for the last 3 games.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Beau Bennett is all like "yeah, i'm totally going to lock down this right winger spot and supplant my rightful place as a fixture on Crosby's line"

Meanwhile, Dan Bylsma is all like...

bylsma1_330.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad