GDT: DET @ COL | 7:30pm MT | Ultra Super Happy Emergency GDT

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
What the top line did tonight is almost criminal. When they play like that, nobody is beating the Avalanche.
Which is why I’m so happy we made the moves we did. The balance the team has is so much better even if it does suck we had to move Bo to make it happen. And now the big guys are being given that good of a chance to get another cup as possible.

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
Mack.could have easily had 8.points last night

The Wings aren't good and will not make the playoffs

On the other hand Lyon has been great let's get him

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
"and Mike Smith is going to hate this goal. He's got to make that save."

I loved that JTC didn't realize he scored and stopped in the crease looking for the loose change. I sort of wish the puck had come back out of the net a bit and JTC maybe could have started whacking away at Smith for S&Gs.

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Sorry, I forgot about this until now...that tribute video for JTC was supremely lame if the one I saw online was the one they showed. How could you POSSIBLY leave out (arguably) the biggest goal of his career!? You know the one.

Is this an AI deep fake? There's no way the Oilers would have been on a power play. With the Avs cheating and diving and the biased refs and Bettman hating Canada.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Sorry, I forgot about this until now...that tribute video for JTC was supremely lame if the one I saw online was the one they showed. How could you POSSIBLY leave out (arguably) the biggest goal of his career!? You know the one.

I dunno if it was in the tribute, but I think the most clutch Jimothy Timothy goal would actually be this one.

If JTC didn’t score that, or the 1st goal for that matter, we could have likely gone to game 7 against St. Louis. Who knows what happens then.

Reactions: GeoRox89 and MarkT

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3