GDT: DET @ COL | 7:30pm MT | Ultra Super Happy Emergency GDT

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
We had Wagner, Pavel, Foudy, Kiviranta & Jones playing tonight, and literally dominated a pretty darned good Redwings team - I'd almost say dismantled them. What does that say about our development pool ! A-class.
Probably says more about MacK, Rantanen, Makar and Toews :D

Does mack have a....smirk in this interview?

So he is happy with the trades eh :o

Reactions: wayninja

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Sorry for coming at you so hard.
1709790822004.gif

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
So glad to see parise not hurt. Hes been excellent, all around the net all the time.
Drouin and Parise both paying off. Minimum salary. We robbed them good.

Our top 3 players only combined for 12 points tonight. Better see more trades before Friday.

I hope it means for Cnap more trades, not more napping!

Reactions: 22FUTON9

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
You can just feel how different it was tonight, they played a nearly complete game while missing quite a few important pieces. Excited for the rest of the season for truly the first time this year.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I had a feeling they would be buzzing tonight. They did not disappoint. This group is ready to win again.
This was the fastest they have looked all season. Maybe the last 2 seasons in fact. In alot of ways this kinda reminded me of the Hawks game after Duchene got traded. Mackinnon, Makar, Mikko and even Drouin were dancing tonight.

Imagine being a Wings fan paying for this game.

Reminds me of when we saw the Oilers whoop the Avs 8-2 in 13-14 eh @Avs_19 @The Kingslayer
The Taylor Hall hat trick game? Yah fun lol Took my brother in law to his first hockey game and he thought hockey was always high scoring like that.

The UN line was dominant. The Avs second line lol.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
lmao Rantanen with a casual 4 points as well.
He still does f***ed up things but he was atleast making plays tonight and looked engaged in this game. With johansen gone he didnt want to be considered the laziest guy on the team.

Also, credit where its due but George makin that stop on Fabbri when he did was huge. Not saying it saved the game because the Avs looked like nothing was stopping them tonight but that was a huge save on the PK. The only reason this wasnt a 14-2 game was because of Lyon. He was spectacular.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Great game. A lot of good things tonight. You almost had the feeling the boys were sending a message to CMac: "Thank you for taking that lazy ass off the roster. This is how we want to play."

Thank God Parise is ok.

So happy for Foudy. I'm sure it will give him a lot of fuel to finish the year in the AHL after the season he has had.

I know George only gave up 2 goals tonight but I hope Bednar goes back to Annunen on Friday.

I can't believe we are going to add Nuke, Mitts and Walker on Fri. LOC still to come as well. And then possibility of Landy and Kovy.

Oh and there still might be another trade in the next couple of days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad