GDT: Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures: Devils @ Islanders, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
self-deprecating fun fact:

tonight will be my eighth time watching the devils in the state of new york.

they've lost the first seven, and it took until the last game at barclays for them to get a single point.

sorry guys.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
self-deprecating fun fact:

tonight will be my eighth time watching the devils in the state of new york.

they've lost the first seven, and it took until the last game at barclays for them to get a single point.

sorry guys.

In other words, we're trending up! Totally getting two points tonight

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
XWlqr0Sem8qJxVTAQmKWlqaQWeB2KDFPveqo5dmPWKU.jpg

A graph of the Devils dmen's corsi vs defensive zone starts compared to league average.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh grand...this will take a Spidey miracle now.

I assume Santini going down is as much in anticipation of Mueller coming back? I didn't figure they'd be keeping 8 D but I'm somewhat surprised he went from first pairing to out just like that. They could have just recalled Appelby on emergency if it was only about tonight.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
This triggers a conditional pick

As in, now I have to pick up some booze on the way home from work...

Reactions: liquid1988

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Can someone explain to me the emergency call up rules? Wouldn't Cory being out last second qualify as an emergency, and therefore we wouldn't need to send someone to the AHL to make space? Or am I mistaken?

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
With Mueller back, it may make sense to have Santini in the minors. Greene, Butcher, Moore, and Severson aren’t going anywhere. And Mueller can’t go down without going on waivers, right? Lovejoy as the extra.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Can someone explain to me the emergency call up rules? Wouldn't Cory being out last second qualify as an emergency, and therefore we wouldn't need to send someone to the AHL to make space? Or am I mistaken?

You only get so many emergency recalls, so by "sending" Santini down, we can recall appleby and not have to use our emergency recall perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad