Post-Game Talk: Des Louises 6 - Flyers 3

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
You're lucky I agreed to make this for you, after the stunt you pulled with Genie ;)

She is talented, the media just talks about her wayyy to much.

I even brought up this same issue in my Communications class.

They all agreed with me :p:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
My man Yves Poulet put his latest game recap online. I leave you in his good hands.

Love how he explains the allowed/disallowed goals :laugh:

"Se porter à l'attaque, ça porte fruit"

This guy is gold :nod:

G'night!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
This was a great game to see live, one of the best I've been to.

Gotta give it to their fans, first. I was sitting in section 411 (Great sightline! Better than in the grays below, for me anyways, you see the play develop better. I'd say, if you sit at the ends of the rink, definitively sit higher. The blues were great for me, will buy there again.) and we were surrounded by Flyers fans. Philly to Montreal is a 9 hour drive, and they were still very energetic.

We got "Let's go Flyers" chants directed at the empty rink about 20 minutes before warmup. We got "This is our house!" chants while they were down two goals. We got a mock Ole chant while they were down a goal. We got, I **** you not, an "E-C-DUB!!" chant after the fight and after a few hard checks. We also got a "Crosby Sucks" chant for no other reason than the Pens logo was on the videowall to announce the next home game...

Very exuberant people. Took the lost hard, lots of head shaking on their way out. But from what I've seen, there were no incidents except that one blowhard who was challenging people to "go outside" with him. He challenged me! I just sort of looked at him and he challenged me and I no-sold it. He went after someone else. Don't know if another drunk fed him his lunch later?

I might just have accidentally concussed myself for a fourth time when I jumped up to celebrate our 4th goal. I just got so damn nauseous and dizzy. I celebrated goals 5-6 seated. I'm fine now, comes with the territory of being shellshocked...

That DX celly... is awesome. I could see fans do it in the crowd and they've been doing it for all of what, 2 games?

Really felt bad about the young woman who had to host our section. Nobody gave a ****.

THAT Flyers goal where the play obviously should have been stopped should have never ever ever counted. The puck was obviously out of sight for a little while there.

Advice: Trying to go at Reubens before a game, even at 4h30, not doable. Ended up eating at an okay chinese buffet my gf knew on Stanley st. Trying to go to La Banquise after a game, bad idea. Line-up out the door down Rachel st. Ended up picking up some Tim's.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
B2hmQwXIQAAy7YZ.jpg

WTF? :biglaugh:

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Habs annihilate Flyers, Leafs get destroyed by Buffalo, Sens lose to Flames. Tonight was a good night.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
That Pleks/Chucky/Subban connection was one of the fastest tic-tac-toes I've ever seen :handclap:

Really happy to get the PP clicking, hope it continues especially on the road

Wasn't paying close attention at the end but was Gally benched for Weise?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
nice win, was really rage-inducing for a bit there.

Eller was MIA tonight.

3rd game in 4 nights, time to make the hard decisions: 40 year old Gonchar out, Bowman in, so we can roll 4 lines.

If sit Gonchar hard to get matchups you want. You know Wings will have Zetter and Datsyuk on ice every opportunity against Gilbert and Beaulieu.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
That Pleks/Chucky/Subban connection was one of the fastest tic-tac-toes I've ever seen :handclap:

Really happy to get the PP clicking, hope it continues especially on the road

Wasn't paying close attention at the end but was Gally benched for Weise?

One-timing that pass/shot from Plekanec with as much force and accuracy was an unreal play by Galchenyuk, and awesome read and finish by Subban. Skill was clearly involved here.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
One-timing that pass/shot from Plekanec with as much force and accuracy was an unreal play by Galchenyuk, and awesome read and finish by Subban. Skill was clearly involved here.

I couldn't watch the game yesterday, but when I looked at that replay, I couldn't believe it... that play happened so fast, the camera couldn't follow it! :laugh:

What an insane play... Galchenyuk's vision is crazy... This guy's gonna be something to watch for the next couple of years that's for sure :yo:

PricePkPatch*

By admittedly flawed memory, the Habsburg (also Hapsburg) monarchy ruled east central Europe around the 16th and 17th centuries AD.

Habsburgs are invariably recognized by their insanely prominent chins, narrow faces, and passionate love for a stew made with sauerkraut, garlic, potatoes, caraway seeds, and mice.

Like many royal families of that era, there was marriage to other, powerful, royal families. But mostly, the Habsburgs really enjoyed interbreeding. This is why two centuries of family portraits look identical, whether young or old, or male or female.

There is a renegade theory that the DNA quirks associated with peculiar facial abnormalities of the Habsburgs, was actually introduced by mating with extraterrestrials.

Clearly, there is no preponderance of evidence to support this, and it is generally accepted in anthropological circles that the keen resemblance to primitive cave drawings depicting long chinned "star visitors" is merely coincidental.

There are legends that speak of the return of the Habsburg reign, and that centuries after the fall of the Habsburgs, a hero will rise from a seemingly ignoble heritage, but who through sheer courage and chinnyness will be recognized as heir to the realm that once controlled much of modern Europe.

Time will tell.

Starting by the Kingdon of the Netherlands, i hope?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
This was a great game to see live, one of the best I've been to.

Gotta give it to their fans, first. I was sitting in section 411 (Great sightline! Better than in the grays below, for me anyways, you see the play develop better. I'd say, if you sit at the ends of the rink, definitively sit higher. The blues were great for me, will buy there again.) and we were surrounded by Flyers fans. Philly to Montreal is a 9 hour drive, and they were still very energetic.

We got "Let's go Flyers" chants directed at the empty rink about 20 minutes before warmup. We got "This is our house!" chants while they were down two goals. We got a mock Ole chant while they were down a goal. We got, I **** you not, an "E-C-DUB!!" chant after the fight and after a few hard checks. We also got a "Crosby Sucks" chant for no other reason than the Pens logo was on the videowall to announce the next home game...

Very exuberant people. Took the lost hard, lots of head shaking on their way out. But from what I've seen, there were no incidents except that one blowhard who was challenging people to "go outside" with him. He challenged me! I just sort of looked at him and he challenged me and I no-sold it. He went after someone else. Don't know if another drunk fed him his lunch later?

I might just have accidentally concussed myself for a fourth time when I jumped up to celebrate our 4th goal. I just got so damn nauseous and dizzy. I celebrated goals 5-6 seated. I'm fine now, comes with the territory of being shellshocked...

That DX celly... is awesome. I could see fans do it in the crowd and they've been doing it for all of what, 2 games?

Really felt bad about the young woman who had to host our section. Nobody gave a ****.

THAT Flyers goal where the play obviously should have been stopped should have never ever ever counted. The puck was obviously out of sight for a little while there.

Advice: Trying to go at Reubens before a game, even at 4h30, not doable. Ended up eating at an okay chinese buffet my gf knew on Stanley st. Trying to go to La Banquise after a game, bad idea. Line-up out the door down Rachel st. Ended up picking up some Tim's.

I agree!!! this was my first game this season and it was just magic!!!!

Go Habs Go!!

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Galchenyuk's facial expressions kill me. He is so happy when the puck crosses that goal line. I love the kid.

He's so happy in those pictures that it makes me happy :)
He and Subban don't even try hiding it, they love seeing the puck go in the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00