Can you make one for the moon Blou ?

Thanks !

You mean Blou moon? ;)

Here, was harder than I expected, best I can do so late at night :wally:

YwnCJcS.png

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
The ref's sure went bush league after the Habs got a 3 goals lead on calls that might have been weak. They did not expect Montreal to actually score on all those power play chances. All of a sudden the calls get weirder, and the Habs don't get another PP for the rest of the game. That was not even subtle, it was make up referring.

I totally saw this and this point is bigger than just our beloved HABS. This is ruining the game of hockey IMO. I do not want hockey to follow in the foot steps of figure skating where the bystandards of the sport ie. judges, refs. get to interpret and have real decision making capabilities on what the outcome of the game is. The sport itself should decide the game.
When we were up 3-0 there had to be 2 or 3 blatant penalties that Philly took liberty with over us that were never called. I said to by buddy at the time that these should be calls because if Philly makes a comeback they will surely matter.
This so called make up reffing has no place in any professional sport, I don't know how to fix it, but its terrible.
Luckily Emery was a sive and we were able to give them the knock out punch, but honestly what do we do about this crappy part of the game?

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Well... "Power trip", referring to the previously inert PP. Not brilliant prose, but not the worst.

:laugh:

I was referring at the Montreal vs Boston mistake. It's not like the game just ended so they just finished writing it up, I believe the mistake is still there.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Where was our 3rd line tonight?
I'm glad the Habs aren't a one-line team. It's nice to see other players take on the goal-scoring duties.

Having said that, you shouldn't worry about stuff like this. Crosby is goalless in his last 7 games. They're 8-1-0. You think anybody cares? If the team is winning, that sort of stuff doesn't really matter. :)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm glad the Habs aren't a one-line team. It's nice to see other players take on the goal-scoring duties.

Having said that, you shouldn't worry about stuff like this. Crosby is goalless in his last 7 games. They're 8-1-0. You think anybody cares? If the team is winning, that sort of stuff doesn't really matter. :)

You mean like the goal scorers:sarcasm::laugh:
Not too worried but I am used to seeing them engaged.
They will be front and center tomorrow I'm sure.

Analyzer*

Since the vault is t available in Canada anymore, anybody know a free website or like 5 dollars cheap to watch highlights ?

I'm working right now so if you do could you pm me ?

Much appreciated in advance.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Highlight of my night, Tokarski giving Weise a Stone Cold Stunner:

Perfect for Blou's wrestling themed GDT. This team has been watching some Attitude era WWE lately. Did they all subscribe to the WWE Network for $9.99? Weise and Subban doing the DX celly and now Tokarski is stunnin' people.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
At the start of the 3rd period, I was right in the middle of typing a post about how we're about to see if the Habs have leadership, when BOOM - we scored the 4th goal. As you said, they don't fold, even when down, which proves the leadership torch has been passed to the young guys.

I genuinely feel like there is a lot of players on that team that just hate losing. I generally don't like to say those things because no athlete likes losing. You don't reach elite status without having that competitive edge. However, sometimes it's clear that some get more disturbed from losing than others.
Right now, it really looks like there this ''losing is not an option'' type of attitude.
I have to give credit to the coaching staff and management to really relay this message to their players and also recognizing that type of winning attitude in some of them.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Since the vault is t available in Canada anymore, anybody know a free website or like 5 dollars cheap to watch highlights ?

I'm working right now so if you do could you pm me ?

Much appreciated in advance.
Just do a search for Hola and use that to fool these websites into thinking you're in Canada.

It's free and it works.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Highlight of my night, Tokarski giving Weise a Stone Cold Stunner:

Perfect for Blou's wrestling themed GDT. This team has been watching some Attitude era WWE lately. Did they all subscribe to the WWE Network for $9.99? Weise and Subban doing the DX celly and now Tokarski is stunnin' people.

They definitely did. Now we all we need is for PK to rattle of some Rock-like promos in his postgame interviews and we're all set.

"Lucic... you big jabroni."

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00