Derek Dorsett's Impact

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
He's just a garbage player.

Can tread water in the regular season by out working everyone, but as soon as the playoffs hit and everyone is working 110% he's exposed as an AHL talent.

Yup, I said it the day he signed that Benning contract that Dorsett will not play out his contract in the NHL.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
He's just a garbage player.

And yet somehow you always tried to convince everyone Tanner Glass was a valuable 4th line winger, even though he's never been able to carry Dorsett's jock strap.

Dorsett has a tremendous reputation around the league with coaches and general managers that have had him on their team. He's the prototype of what you want as a 4th line winger in today's NHL.

Just a terrible assessment of this player.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
And yet somehow you always tried to convince everyone Tanner Glass was a valuable 4th line winger, even though he's never been able to carry Dorsett's jock strap.

Dorsett has a tremendous reputation around the league with coaches and general managers that have had him on their team. He's the prototype of what you want as a 4th line winger in today's NHL.
except in the playoffs. regular season player he's fine. Takes a punch in the face like a champ, lays down the law, says good job Bro with motivational gusto.

Just a terrible assessment of this player.

He's our $2.5m Tanner Glass and we just added a 2nd one in Prust.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
except in the playoffs. regular season player he's fine. Takes a punch in the face like a champ, lays down the law, says good job Bro with motivational gusto.

He's our $2.5m Tanner Glass and we just added a 2nd one in Prust.

But, intangibles :sarcasm:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
He's a fine 4th line guy, but he isn't a guy that should be playing more than 10 minutes a night, nor should he be anywhere near our PK or PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad