Signing(s): Derek Carr to Saints (4 years/100 M guaranteed)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I love the Raiders Reddit page, I made a post about Carr’s 5 yard dinks and some CARRdashian fan told me he was 3rd in passing yards for over 30 yards last year..oh joy!

I called technically called Carr a bum and was met with CARRdasian wrath of fans.

Sep 19, 2008
I love the Raiders Reddit page, I made a post about Carr’s 5 yard dinks and some CARRdashian fan told me he was 3rd in passing yards for over 30 yards last year..oh joy!

I called technically called Carr a bum and was met with CARRdasian wrath of fans.
Reddit sucks. Awful place filled with team shills that makes HF look sane

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Is Thomas expected back with the Saints? I thought they were looking to mutually part ways. I see his cap hit is $13.5 mill which is reasonable with a dead cap of $26 mill so moving off him this year is difficult, thus the structure of Carr's deal with a $1.5 mill 2023 base salary. Thomas is gone next off-season I would imagine and they deal with his $14 mill dead cap then.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

This is cringey...the implication that anyone dickrides or vigourously defends Carr, I don't see that. I thinnk you're just a hater.

Raider fans will likely find out the grass is far from always being greener. Hope he does well with NO

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

I don't really have a strong opinion on Carr, but let me see if I've got this straight: You gave your opinion on Carr. Someone else disputed that opinion and brought evidence as to why they disagreed. Then you went to another website to call him names?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
This is cringey...the implication that anyone dickrides or vigourously defends Carr, I don't see that. I thinnk you're just a hater.

Raider fans will likely find out the grass is far from always being greener. Hope he does well with NO
Carr is middle of the pack. Same level give or take as Dak, Cousins, Tanny, Jimmy. All will have stretches of strong play where they look like the 10th best QB and then will have stretches where you wonder WTF is he doing?

Like that pick to end the first half vs the rams when they were in FG range to take a 13 point lead into half vs just 10. Ended up losing by 1. Would have forced LAR to hit a pair of 2 point conversions to tie the game in the second half.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Raiders fans have had it with Carr, while the rest of the AFC loads up on young franchise QB we were stuck with false hope for years appeasing him. He was never gonna get over the hump with us.

We weren’t gonna go nowhere with him, time to cut the bullshit out with him at helm and go another direction.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Raiders fans have had it with Carr, while the rest of the AFC loads up on young franchise QB we were stuck with false hope for years appeasing him. He was never gonna get over the hump with us.

We weren’t gonna go nowhere with him, time to cut the bullshit out with him at helm and go another direction.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that. i don't know why a lot of raider fans wanna put him down though and look like haters, wish him well and mvoe on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad