Depth Chart Goalie #1 (READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlsson2Turris*

Phillips AINEC. I mean the guy scored the cup winning goal he should get some more love xD

Speaking of Phillips, this proves why he is a beast veteran clutch player:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Torn between Claesson and Vikstrand.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Vikstrand play right too.

I also believe Wiercioch has top 2-4 potential and this team wouldn't waste his talent on bottom pairing and we'd move him for bigger asset upfront.

Claesson and Vikstrand could fit the role better.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Crapshoot. Could be anybody. Could be Andy willing to accept back-up role, could be veteran UFA signing next year or the year after.

Ima go with Hogberg just because the idea of having too huge goalies(both swedish too) would create fear in the eyes of the opposition and create great bond between the two goalies to push one another. Hogberg also has very high potential.

Dreidger could fit this role perfectly too.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Andy's role holding the fort while the younger kids develop should not be understated. If we have any success in the next year or maybe beyond I think it will be in large part because of him. I like both Driedger and Hogberg, goalies are often unpredictable though and typically take a long time to develop. To say that we're depending on them I don't think is true. More of a bonus and tremendous luxury if they do pan out.

Ya but I can't see Andy getting around 1.0 per on his next deal and that might be the allocated budget for the back-up role...

I really like Andy but not sure what is going to happen with him after this season

Also, is it possible to merge all the old polls in one thread to create space on the main page?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Ya but I can't see Andy getting around 1.0 per on his next deal and that might be the allocated budget for the back-up role...

I really like Andy but not sure what is going to happen with him after this season

Also, is it possible to merge all the old polls in one thread to create space on the main page?

They sure as shoot are not going to offer him $1m. That doesn't even register. Even with a budget. The situation may arise where they choose to keep him on a short term deal at relatively the same cost as now. I think Lehner's contract allows for some flexibility there should they choose to retain him.

As for the merge, I can, but you'll loose most of the poll results. Once I do it, going back ain't easy, but if you're down with that, sure.

Merged and locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad