Denver Post Continues To Disappoint

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Drew and Scott. Two clowns who know nothing about hockey and analyze it through a basketball lens. Hate em.
I actually like sandy, he's at least intelligent even if I don't always agree.
They kept saying Duchene has been running his mouth about oreilly's contract. Did I miss something? Every interview I've sen with him I've been very impressed

Wow. I hope someone called in to call them on their ********.

PeterTheGreat

Jan 4, 2009
I still remember when Chambers got all butthurt because Varly didnt want to talk after one game.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Good Lord...seriously? Please tell me it wasn't Clough doing this.
It was also Evans and Klatt in the morning too. Clough a few days ago basically stood up for Duchenes comments. Saying he gets why Duchene might feel that way because he had to earn his way back into good graces after a subpar and injury riddled year while O'Reilly forced himself into a big contract after 1 good year.

Evans and Klatt even had Dater on this morning. He kinda backed down on Stastny but hit Varly a few times.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Big Al and DMac said it didn't matter if they didn't get along and it wasn't a big deal and then went on and on for about a half hour about how hockey players are the best all-around athletes and that it was the hardest of the four pro sports. Which is surprising because they never talk hockey and Big Al has two Super Bowl rings.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It was also Evans and Klatt in the morning too. Clough a few days ago basically stood up for Duchenes comments. Saying he gets why Duchene might feel that way because he had to earn his way back into good graces after a subpar and injury riddled year while O'Reilly forced himself into a big contract after 1 good year.

Evans and Klatt even had Dater on this morning. He kinda backed down on Stastny but hit Varly a few times.

Definitely a big fan of Sandy Clough. He actually gives a damn about hockey and his views are usually pretty insightful. Good God do I miss Denver sports radio. Here it's nothing but the damned Huskers night in, night out.

Big Al and DMac said it didn't matter if they didn't get along and it wasn't a big deal and then went on and on for about a half hour about how hockey players are the best all-around athletes and that it was the hardest of the four pro sports. Which is surprising because they never talk hockey and Big Al has two Super Bowl rings.

Speaking of the Broncos, I read somewhere that Terrell Davis and Bill Romanowski HATED one another (to be honest, I imagine everyone hated Bill Romanowski). Didn't prevent them from winning two Super Bowls. The idea that pro athletes have to be good buddies in order to win is horribly overrated. In fact, the Rockies cited the fact that the team was getting along too well that led to some complacency...no one was willing to stand up and call their teammates out when necessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad