Denmark U20

Fairenough

Jan 4, 2010
Québec
I live in Rosemere near Boisbriand-Blainville arena, I can definately take a look at that game. Kabanov will ''maybe'' be there too but I think he's preparing for the Islanders camp. But we never know.

He's been on the Island since June. He likely won't be there.

DenGC

Nov 20, 2007
I live in Rosemere near Boisbriand-Blainville arena, I can definately take a look at that game. Kabanov will ''maybe'' be there too but I think he's preparing for the Islanders camp. But we never know.

That would be awesome..... Thanks. :nod:

BLBarmada

Me and my friend intend to go anyone know how much tickets are and if there's any left ?

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Last night the whole team were in the stands to watch BLB-DRU and we were sitting right behind them. Would have loved to be able to make it for this game but couldnt skip work for the afternoon start. Too bad. Wasn't sure which one was Jensen, should have gotten an autograph! They all had a pretty fun time especially after the Anderson fight where the arena exploded. Was great! They were probably wondering who the heck would have to fight tomorrow hahaha

BLBarmada

Sebastian Feuk, not very good, weak glove hand, he didn't play well enough to win game, but he's not bad enough to have costed them the game, the 1st goal of the game wasn't his fault he miss played the puck and tripped on his D.

I didn't get much of the Danish D, they had a quiet but solid night.

I'm very impressed with Nicklas Jensen, he had 2 goals and an assist, one was a shorty, he dominated and tools over the game, and helped setup Patrick Russel's goal which I'm not sure he got an assist on.

Patrick Russell, had a disappointing game, he took a few stupid penalties, he got better as the game wore on, he finished off a beautiful play. He's a CHL caliber player, probs 60-80 points.

Thomas Spelling played well, I was impressed, make a few great defensive plays, again he's a CHL caliber guy, 50+ points

I was also impressed with Bjorkstrand I feel he could be a top 6 guy in the CHL along with Scheel and Larsen.

Denmark lost 5-4 but they are the better team and they deserved to win.

DenGC

Nov 20, 2007
Sebastian Feuk, not very good, weak glove hand, he didn't play well enough to win game, but he's not bad enough to have costed them the game, the 1st goal of the game wasn't his fault he miss played the puck and tripped on his D.

I didn't get much of the Danish D, they had a quiet but solid night.

I'm very impressed with Nicklas Jensen, he had 2 goals and an assist, one was a shorty, he dominated and tools over the game, and helped setup Patrick Russel's goal which I'm not sure he got an assist on.

Patrick Russell, had a disappointing game, he took a few stupid penalties, he got better as the game wore on, he finished off a beautiful play. He's a CHL caliber player, probs 60-80 points.

Thomas Spelling played well, I was impressed, make a few great defensive plays, again he's a CHL caliber guy, 50+ points

I was also impressed with Bjorkstrand I feel he could be a top 6 guy in the CHL along with Scheel and Larsen.

Denmark lost 5-4 but they are the better team and they deserved to win.

Thanks a lot for the analysis.

Feuk is supposedly very inconsistent, I hope it was just one of those days. He just signed with Timrå U20, so hopefully he'll put in a better performance at the WJC.
Team Denmark have always had issues with goaltending, and i doubt Nicklas Jensen can produce at last nights pace, to save the team from relegation. But non the less an encouraging result this early in the season, especially considering the small ice surface, they have to get accustomed to.

BLBarmada

Against the weaker teams, Jensen and Russell will save Denmark, they should survive. Hopefully Timra can solve Freuds glove hand issues, as he was pretty weak there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad