GDT: Denmark - Switzerland

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Lets just hope nobody gets hurt down the stretch. I have a feeling it might get ugly in the third.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Lets just hope nobody gets hurt down the stretch. I have a feeling it might get ugly in the third.
Don't think so, doubt Danes would risk injuries/suspensions as they still have reasonable chance to reach quarters.

Regarding Scherwey, he is swiss Leo Komarov :)

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Don't think so, doubt Danes would risk injuries/suspensions as they still have reasonable chance to reach quarters.

Regarding Scherwey, he is swiss Leo Komarov :)
Lets hope you are right. In the heat of the moment frustrated players can do stupid things though. Just look at Bertschy. Hischier already got lucky along the boards once, so did Siegenthaler on the hit...

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Ok I expected a closer game, I'm surprised about such a clear result. But I accept it of course pleasantly.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Surprised about this result but yeah, very nice. Hope we keep like this. Moser has been the player he is, and that was cool to watch!

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Ok I expected a closer game, I'm surprised about such a clear result. But I accept it of course pleasantly.
i was surprised as well.
The score reflects what happend on the ice. And i was surpised by the difference.
we could make it a 6-1 to reflect the 2 posts they had.
appart of that ... it is exactly that.
The misleading shots on goal where ... routine saves vs scoring chances. ... to some exceptions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad