Recalled/Assigned: DeMelo, Goodrow, & Hertl reassigned to Worcester 1/22 (ASG Break)

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
So he can play over the ASG break. Chill folks.

I'll definitely make an effort to catch some Worcester games to see how Hertl can do against AHLers.

The Great John Scott

#Trade4JohnScott
Aug 23, 2014
Smart move in my opinion, as Hertl is definitely playing on the up-and-up since moving to center. Wouldn't want him to get too rusty with only a few games under his belt.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Heart and jaw dropped for a moment. Then remembered it is the all star break. Heart started back up again.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
this thread:

pta-disband.gif

Fmw0VOO.jpg

Wasn't it obvious that Hertl wouldn't really be demoted to the minors? :laugh:

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Really smart move to get Hertl a couple more games in before taking a little break considering how much time he's missed since coming to the NHL.

I'd guess he and Mueller will both be back in San Jose when the Sharks resume practicing next Tuesday. I would think Goodrow will as well but he's been struggling and they may give another a chance.

I usually enjoy watching Worcester play but I'm really looking forward to watching the games on Fri & Sat.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
AIUI, the players so assigned are consulted (way in advance) and "persuaded" to accept the assignment during the ASG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad