GDT: Deliverance From Evil - Oilers v Flames Feb 6, 8 PM on HNIC & SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Everyone STILL bitching about Smith starting over Koski in the play-ins needs to stop. Smith at least had a track record of performing in the playoffs. Koskinen has an NHL track record of mediocrity and letting in back breaking goals.

Reactions: Declassified

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Tipps is a poor coach for riding Koski after the 3rd goal. You just knew he was going to have a pathetic outing after 3 on 7 shots.

Reactions: iCanada

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Rough game all around for Kosky and of course our defense has had bad lapses. Not surprising. Just have to put it behind you.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Koskinen should have been pulled after 3 goals on his first 8 shots.

Completely trash performance by him, literally didn’t make a single above average difficulty type save.

Markstrom made several, that’s the difference in the game.

The problem is that when you pull Koski, who do you put in? Even if Smith was back, he isn't going to perform any better. This Oilers organization doesn't have a single mediocre or better goalie in the entire organization.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
And Russel didn’t take anyone while standing at the side of the net all by himself. Did the same on the Lucic goal.

Thats what he does every single game. He then snow angels. I want to hear Tippett’s logic on how he is one of the top 6 best defensemen available to this team

Reactions: nabob

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Do people really think Koskinen should save every high danger scoring chance against lol?

Bennett's literally 2 feet from the net wide open
I’m usually a koskinen defender, but that first goal set the tone, and 6 gold on 27 shots tells the story.

this loss is on koskinen

Reactions: RattsSSV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad