GDT: Deliverance From Evil - Oilers v Flames Feb 6, 8 PM on HNIC & SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
The d are to busy watching the puck instead of playing the man. But what's new.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Koskinen should have been pulled after 3 goals on his first 8 shots.

Completely trash performance by him, literally didn’t make a single above average difficulty type save.

Markstrom made several, that’s the difference in the game.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
The defensive lapses are bad, but goaltending is going to be the excuse for another lost season. You can see how decent goaltending kept the flames in it when they should have been buried.

Shame on Holland for what he did to this season with his goaltending choice. This is all on him.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
What an absolutely pathetic display by this team.

garbage goaltending, garbage D, and worst of all, absolutely no emotion the entire f***ing game.

JP was the only one even sort of engaged against turtle boy, and nobody even looked at Gio or Tanev after taking mcdavids feet out again.

regardless of the score, I’m embarrassed to be an oilers fan tonight for multiple reasons.

Reactions: nabob

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Need a shorty here or it's curtains. Koskinen and Russell looking like villains tonight.

Kassian and Neal absolutely invisible.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Your not going to get the best defense chasing the game, blame the 3 soft ones on the first 7 shots why the defence is up and trying to score.

Like the game of hockey is not that complicated

Reactions: Vagabond and TB12

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
What an absolutely pathetic display by this team.

garbage goaltending, garbage D, and worst of all, absolutely no emotion the entire f***ing game.

JP was the only one even sort of engaged against turtle boy, and nobody even looked at Gio or Tanev after taking mcdavids feet out again.

regardless of the score, I’m embarrassed to be an oilers fan tonight for multiple reasons.
Imagine thinking JP would be out more engaged player in this game a year ago.

Reactions: RattsSSV and 3IR

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Koskinen doing the swiss cheese tonight, it was clear after goal 3 he was off tonight, had we had a proper back up, Tippett could've pulled him then

Tippett can't pull him because they don't have an NHL backup. Thank Holland for that screw up.

With that said, this defense.... Yikes

Reactions: Moregoalspls

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Koskinen terrible tonight, we don't have a competent backup so you can't even pull him. Completely winnable game that we fart away. Awful. Refs haven't helped. Mcdavid non call, garbage call on Pulju after we tie it. Just horrible all around.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
People trying to blame Kostco for that last goal :laugh:

Sure he should have had some of them tonight. But let’s be real.
I'm not 100% sure (might have to see it again), but it was 5 hole, and he really should have had his stick covering it just in case. It was just off the ice and doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad